Let's ROck!

Contact your Multiworld friends around the world.

Moderator: 1WingedAngel

kaori

Re: Let's ROck!

Post by kaori »

we are planning to give RO2 a spin (not a lot of time to burn, but I'll try to burn it on (every) weekend). Judging from your reactions, RO2 seems kinda crappy tho...

btw Crow, give me back my avatar :P
Distant
Demokratyczny Moderator

Post by Distant »

Ro2 is too candy-like. It doesn't have RO look imho and it's still like beta stage.

Here is your avatar Kaori
http://multiworld.pl/forum/download.php ... 218599.jpg
Nothing is impossible
kaori

Post by kaori »

awesomeness, thanks Distant, you're an extraordinaire!!

so I suppose it's not worth downloading.. hmm
Crow

Post by Crow »

From what I see I understand that Gravity is putting more effort into RO renewal project rather than RO2 ...
1WingedAngel

Post by 1WingedAngel »

A. Welcome Back Kaori. =)
B. 2d games into 3d usually doesn't translate well. =\
C. That avatar still reminds me of FF: Tactics. =P
Name: Michael
EU WoW: Kartekk (Outlands)
US WoW: Kartekk (Tichondrius)
Ulala

Post by Ulala »

Hi guys .. this is Ulala if u guys still remember ^^ ... hmmm heard u gusy are playing here ... hmmm for me .. i'd love to play with all of u but .... literally i dunt have time to play >.< But not for like 2 months ago .. i was so free >.< Im playing on EternityRO tho ... got few trans chars there with my bro. Talked with Cymon about playing together there but seems that he loves to play on valk with u guys ^^.

Name: RiO
Chars:
Ulala (Ethereal)
BLineEyes (Luna)
BLineCoin (Eternity)
Crow

Post by Crow »

Wow, Ulala, it was soooo long ago. Valkyrie is an 1x rate official server, so leveling here does take a lot of time. On the other hand - leveling here takes a long time so there is no need to rush. On top of that it is an official server, so no need to worry that some emo admin will make a wipe. So even if you don't have time to play now, you might want to drop by in the future.
Claennis

Post by Claennis »

Well so, I thought it was time to post in this topic I was peeking in now and then...

Hi there, hope there is someone who still remembers me! I had the idea of starting on Valkyrie some while ago but thought it's just too hardcore, tho now I think that it really dosn't matter that much at all, and if there are all those people I know from Ethereal then it matters even less. So I might start there too, will have to decide later on will I play seriously or just a bit now and then and log in to townchat (my favorite Ro activity yay). I got two problems tho. The lesser one is that I tried to install and patch and update and whatnot, and it didn't work. The other one is that in theory I shouldn't even have time to write this post because I have final exams in 2 months and... should spend my free time in a different way than killing pupas and thara frogs.

Anyways, will see you around ingame sooner or later~

----------------
Now playing: Apocalyptica - Worlds Collide
Crow

Post by Crow »

There is one extremely annoying problem about 'townchat' in Valk. There are spambots all over Pront, spamming 'but gold at ...' at a speed of approximately 10 lines a second, making talking nearby hardly possible ;<. As for exams - that is always the best time to play :D.
argenteo

Post by argenteo »

townchat moved one map south, infront the gate, but there's one small problem, dead branch kamikazes (a saw thanatos yesterday, yay)
about spambots - I wish they could disable "send me to ragnarok direct" option for novice, this could solve the problem
░█▀▀ ░█▀█ ░█ ░█▀▀ ░
░█▀▀ ░█▀▀ ░█ ░█ ░░░
░▀▀▀ ░▀ ░░░▀ ░▀▀▀ ░