New Endless Tower Topic

Contact your Multiworld friends around the world.

Moderator: 1WingedAngel

1WingedAngel

Re: New Endless Tower Topic

Post by 1WingedAngel »

Anyone can use my sage if it'll help, Noire knows the s/n and pass.. Or you could let me know when you guys go next and I'll see if I'm free. =P
Name: Michael
EU WoW: Kartekk (Outlands)
US WoW: Kartekk (Tichondrius)
GvS

Post by GvS »

Crow - I think it doesn't after renewal, but I'll test it later.

OWA - Thanks, but we need scholars skill Binding Mist to reduce EQ and other skills dmg. Reborn quickly while there is still event and join us!
A necromancer is just a really late healer.
1WingedAngel

Post by 1WingedAngel »

Ah. And I'm trying! I got 2 lvls.. lol. just takes a while. I'm sure I won't reborn anytime soon though. Unless I find out something I'm completely missing about how to lvl now.
Name: Michael
EU WoW: Kartekk (Outlands)
US WoW: Kartekk (Tichondrius)
Raflik

Post by Raflik »

Just question... Why is Warlock needed?

If it's for Safety Wall - O.K. Nevermind....

If it's for Damage purpose... Ahem ahem...
As a MADO mech i got:
a) Fokin much more HP(16 K)
b) Fokin much more DEF
c) Water element attack 7x7 area - do 9k DMG for 100% modifier, 1 s cast time, 3 sec cool-down (1 with Strings)
d) Forced neutral attack 3x3 area - do 15 k DMG for 100% modifier 1 s cast time 3 sec cool-down (1 with Strings) AND
e) Holy and Shadow property of that attack - 29K DMG to Abbys Knight.

I know Wizz get nerfed(nefred?), and it's a bad habit to kick lying-one but.... Life is brutal.
As a MADO im far better AOE DMG dealer. Last time at Each Take at 20 JOB i made 21,5% job exp, (which somewhat 6% from MVP). I kill almost everything with 1 hit, and only floor where i had problems was the Plasma-one.
Moreover above ORC LORD (70th Floor) almost everything is Holy-vurneable, which make beautyfull damage for ARm Cannon with Holy cannonball.
I only don't have Safety wall...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As for repair: Won't you be pissed when you have to abadon your char, which you have fun playing, and doing really good to do something and be completely useless afterward? Cause I am.
My proposition is to organise this ting like "Before every MVP floor i repair all items, then everyone wait for my comeback with mado and then enter. After WIP-e those who want repair should wait before pvp in. If smthing is damaged at MVP floor and no-wipe, i repair it and you are staying at that floor till i come back with mech (you may kill MVP or not)"
that's my proposition to avoid ragequiting mechanic, which is useless after repair, and in Mado is almost main AOE killer
GvS

Post by GvS »

Yeah, I know you're great AoE killer and I'm impressed by your damage. It's certainly better than wizards or low level warlocks. You're also better tank (you forgot to mention skin tempering).

However, our main problem now is Ifrit and other endgame MvPs. They got very high flee so most of physical attacks miss them. You need 547 hit to have 100% hit on Ifrit, 583 on Beelze. Magic damage always hit ( yeah, I know he casts Me, but it should be easy to counter).

Safety Wall is nerfed, but in my opinion it's still very useful. Our priests are still confused how sacrifice works and MvPs got some nasty skills that we can block with SW, so I want it.

Another important support from wizard is Quagmire, which reduces MvP stats.

I'm sorry about issues with repair. Bad time for repair was often my fault. I think we can avoid 95% of equip breaks with FCP from now on. It's more expensive than repair, but it should be worth time saved.

One more reason – I want to test different setups while I can. Maybe next time I'll take Ranger or another Genetic or we'll go back to using Mechanic. It's all open to discussion and I'm awaiting your suggestions.
Crow

Post by Crow »

I intend to be back home in the early afternoon of Sunday but with the weather we are seeing atm anything can happen. If I don't make it on time for ET run, please buy Insurances for Chisu and Luckless of my account and sell it to them at 80k/point.

I thought Raflik was off the list because he didn't want to come@@. I would love to kill endgame MvPs at least once but on the other hand I would rather just clear the 75 floors if killing them means not taking half of our friends with us...
GvS

Post by GvS »

We have confirmed that Horn and alligators don't reduce ranged magic damage anymore. Since EQ is magic it might be not reduced too, so I recommend getting Peno Card asap.
Aria

Post by Aria »

Uuuuuuu, has Raflik been offended by "PROS BEFORE BROS" politics? :====DDDDD
Maczer

Post by Maczer »

Don't be so mean Aria =]
ET is main source of money for people who don't want to bot their way to 325425234345683426 Zeny
No ET runs mean less money
Less money means less exp
Less exp means less share parties
Less share parties means less fun with friends
Less fun with friends is like... why to play this game at all? =]

Hopefully we will get more priests so we would be able to make two separate parties.
Dalej sie uciec chyba nie dalo. Ale to i tak nie pomoglo =]
Satsuki

Post by Satsuki »

sry macz ale nie widze zadnego zwiazku pomiedzy postem twoim a arii.
Twoje reply jest niezrozumiale.
Avatar stworzony przez tego uzdolnionego Pana.