dead forum section is dead

Contact your Multiworld friends around the world.

Moderator: 1WingedAngel

Misuzu

Re: dead forum section is dead

Post by Misuzu »

did anyone get into gw2 beta?
Claennis

Post by Claennis »

hai gaiz!

oh wait, nobody here will remember me anyway... I'll leave
Crow

Post by Crow »

Cheers, Clae, how could we ever forget... Good bow operators so rare those days...
Claennis

Post by Claennis »

Crow, always there with his wisdom, never letting you down. Just like I remember you...

Jesus it's been so damn long. Eight years? since I joined multiworld. That was a hell of an experience back then, 14 year old me joining this amazing online community !
/nostalgia

What are you, and possibly anybody else I might know, up to nowadays? I've truly lost all contact to multiworld.

As of me, I've been through quite a bit. I've been to Finland several times, getting together with my girlfriend I met on EtherealRo! Hopefully soon she can move here to Germany tho, yay! Also I studied electrical engineering, then switched to material science which I still do currently. And yes, I still play online games more than I should. I'm one of those people that had to painfully realize how dead his favorite game is. Been playing on Ro servers quite a bit after our time on Ethereal, however I guess soon I'll be completely over that game, played just once on a midrate server this year! Well I've been playing all kinds of games, had a few active months on WoW during cata, played some starcraft, then I got too lazy to practice being good at it. Had a very active time during LoL season 1 and 2, lately I'm losing interest. Currently I'm playing Diablo3, even if the game is kind of a disappointment.
/lameattemptto"catchup"

So anyway, for all it's worth it'd be interesting if I could meet any old buddies in any other game we happen to play.

walloftextwtf
Satsuki

Post by Satsuki »

It nice to see you around Clae!
I should have your photos somewhere :D

Play Starcraft with us :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Avatar stworzony przez tego uzdolnionego Pana.
Claennis

Post by Claennis »

My photos? 14 old me should be great fap material!

And starcraft, I gave up on it long ago since all my attempts to get better at it end up as a huge failure. I don't have the discipline to practice it and to learn from my own mistakes. But let's see maybe I get motivated by the expansion!
Windukind

Post by Windukind »

Up to platinum league you just need knowledge, few basic reactios and almost no micro is required. Just ask some better players to tell what to do and why.
We do not sow

Oh, the places you will go! There is fun to be done. There are points to be scored. There are games to be won.
Crow

Post by Crow »

Yeh, Claennis, you are the best trap I have ever met.
Maczer

Post by Maczer »

Crow wrote:Yeh, Claennis, you are the best trap I have ever met.
Claennis was a troll not a trap :D . If i remember correctly the guy named Zauberer was quite a disturbing trap D:
Dalej sie uciec chyba nie dalo. Ale to i tak nie pomoglo =]
Satsuki

Post by Satsuki »

i wanna play RO T.T
Avatar stworzony przez tego uzdolnionego Pana.