WoE discussion (merged with Losers -> Inception)

Contact your Multiworld friends around the world.

Moderator: 1WingedAngel

1WingedAngel

Re: WoE discussion (merged with Losers)

Post by 1WingedAngel »

Agreed, allying the strongest guild on the server is for pussies, MW has always taken it upon ourselves to destroy the strongest guilds.. which we do to great effect. ;P
Name: Michael
EU WoW: Kartekk (Outlands)
US WoW: Kartekk (Tichondrius)
GvS

Post by GvS »

WoE 2 is more fun right now and I'm glad that we are defending. I don't really mind alliance with Valk for WoE 2. Making new god items require certain invest and I wish we could stay allied with them at least until we make Asprika for everyone.
The frequency was so high, that there was a problem with guild capacity. Everyone who were not online needed to be kicked from guild (that includes Maczer and Noire) to make place for people online. Should that happen again in the future perhaps we could join MW back and fight as Loosers allies? GvS could play on his main and having two separate guilds allows for more diversity (for example - we have two separate recalls).
This won't work. We don't even have recall, my stalker doesn't have such great gear and is still low level. We also need to use castle flags to get behind barricades and we don't have proper class balance to sabotage attacking guilds from behind.
A necromancer is just a really late healer.
Crow

Post by Crow »

Something for people that get confused in our castle for WoE2. You should try to remember at least few flag spawn points, to move more freely around the castle.

http://web.hc.keio.ac.jp/~fk061999/hime ... achel1.htm
Crow

Post by Crow »

Quite a nice woe on Saturday! At the beginning we started to randomly run around empty castles which wasn't all that great, but when we started to defend top left castle in Alde things got interesting. Too bad we were rather unsuccessful in our defense, but at least we put a good fight. Finally an attack on BRs in bottom right Pront was very entertaining and ended in our victory.

A quick note - while Magnetic Earth doesn't affect normal songs of bard/dancer, it does block duets. If someone placed Magnetic Earth on Classical Pluck, the CP is useless - you can take it down and start slow gracing / dazzling / etc. Unless ofc we have someone to ganbantien the ME from CP, but last time noone did it.
GvS

Post by GvS »

Our WoE topics got silent recently, but I finally found drama topic on iro wiki forums (it's hidden quite well):

http://forums.irowiki.org/showthread.ph ... 24&page=61

Ahh, I missed that so much!
Crow

Post by Crow »

Yeh, a good read, though only lesser members participate. How to do the portal recall thing? I know it is possible to portal dazzler to break CP, but I don't know how to do that.
Crow

Re: WoE discussion (merged with Losers -> Inception)

Post by Crow »

Nice WoE yesterday, especially the end. I do get a feeling however, that there is no serious force that can oppose Valk alliance atm. It is funny, that we are trolled using the same arguments we used to troll Destiny allies :D.

EDIT:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VuXT5T7ZC8

Movie by Cpt.Cranks from our yesterdays woe. You can see almost all of us on the first scene - Chi is in the CP team and Raflik is the WS in the front. I am the stringer in the back, GvS on Aria-chan is the wizard above me and Sat is standing on the edge of ME in front of me (you can see her later on, when people move a bit). Noire is grimtoothing from somewhere, but she is too pro to be seen.

Chi is easy to follow the entire movie, because she is in party with Cranks. But most of us are easy to spot - I am the only minstrel in beret, Sat is the only HP in beret and so on.

I especially like the final part, when we rushed SNB castle. Nice, clean capture without help of allies.

PS. Buy marcs goddamit, people will realize that you are not defaulting GRs...
GvS

Post by GvS »

I really liked it. I'm proud of every MW member, you were doing great job yesterday! I'm ok with our alliance as long as we have someone opposing us. Fighting 4 guilds versus 4 guilds is one of the reasons why we are playing here, but last minute fights 1v1 are nice too.

Two screenshots from yesterday:
http://i.imgur.com/0p6Yy.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/bN2C5.jpg
Crow

Post by Crow »

Yesterdays WoE was a pain. Something around 20 gravity errors, lagfest preventing pot usage resulting in death from single SG and milion stringers on our side, so landing a non-clasing song was tedious. Also - "Hym, I see enemy champ comming. I better hide, because with lag I might not make it on time -> <pressed hide> -> Champ stops, casts Zen, asuras me -> respawn in inn hidden. Also I need good counter measures for sinxes. Most of them can 1-shot me :<. Maybe I should start defaulting earth armor. Or maybe get an Asprika @@. Either way I burned almost 1.5k slims and there was a lot of action (and a good final result too - we took back the castle Valk lost last woe and got a Hazy fort in the end). I preferred t stay behind most of the time though, because I got too much of a slideshow on the main front.
Crow

Post by Crow »

There is a new vid from Cpt. Cranks from yesterdays woe, though there is not a lot of action: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqTWQwtcUlo . Yesterdays had a really nice beginning, but later on it got a bit disorganized. A couple of times I had no idea where to go (though somehow I always ended in the same castle as GvS). We are defending three castles at the same time (two our castles and Valk castle) and people keep shouting 'come to left stone'. I am not Korean to remember who is in which castle at any given moment :<. The distinction between 'main' castle and 'attack' castle was very helpful. Too bad not everyone used it.