WoE discussion (merged with Losers -> Inception)

Contact your Multiworld friends around the world.

Moderator: 1WingedAngel

Crow

Re: Merge

Post by Crow »

All allies would make more sense but its enemies + your party.
1WingedAngel

Post by 1WingedAngel »

Lol, that's weird.. oh well, I have unfrozen/ed on sage (someone can borrow if they need), and max vit on sader. =D
Name: Michael
EU WoW: Kartekk (Outlands)
US WoW: Kartekk (Tichondrius)
Crow

Post by Crow »

I don't believe I have passes for your sage :D.
Noire

Post by Noire »

I liked todays WoE, killed a few people. Was fun xd
Conquered, we conquer.
Maczer

Post by Maczer »

It was really a weird one. We had like five bombers and three or four sins that were raping everything before it even approached a precast. The sins even shouted on me not to cast quagmire because they couldn't wander pointlessly around precast spot...

Either way - we did manage to defend castle after all and we even almost got another one. I think we lacked a few seconds on that.

-----------
Oh.. and one more thing. Someone mentioned about new rcx being released...couldn't find it thou.
Dalej sie uciec chyba nie dalo. Ale to i tak nie pomoglo =]
Noire

Post by Noire »

Maczer wrote:It was really a weird one. We had like five bombers and three or four sins that were raping everything before it even approached a precast. The sins even shouted on me not to cast quagmire because they couldn't wander pointlessly around precast spot...
They started to shout at you when Smokies showed around. And they were right since Quagmire is a double edged weapon, it really hurt my ASPD, especially when I was Grimtoothing our foes.
Conquered, we conquer.
1WingedAngel

Re: WoE discussion (merged with Losers)

Post by 1WingedAngel »

Yeah, but it's actually more important to stop their charging in. They just were never fully rushed so they thought it was all easy. Also, damn those guardians are strong, I was wandering in with my sader to drag them all to the entrance to kill incomers and they 2 shot me with 15k hp. D=

I got yelled at once to cast MS over SG, but I was on the closest possible spot, casting at my max range and was killing them over and over when they thought they were out of range of precast, hehe (and freezing their MEs mid cast 0=P).
Name: Michael
EU WoW: Kartekk (Outlands)
US WoW: Kartekk (Tichondrius)
Crow

Post by Crow »

Sadly it seems that our guild puts more effort towards WoE2 then it does to WoE1. Supplies provided were better, organization was better, frequency was better and so on. 'Sadly' because I don't think I can go to work with so little sleep each Wednesday.

Unfortunately it seems we allied Valkyrie for woe2. While they helped us a lot in defense I am obviously very unhappy about that. Joining the strongest guild, which doesn't really have any strong competition atm means WoEs will be boring. Personally I also believe it is lame as entire point of WoE for me is to fight against strongest guilds not to ally them. We should break Valk econ rather then hide our behind their skirt like pussies.

On the other hand I am very happy that for WoE 2 we invest in a castle rather then just attack random targets like we do on WoE 1. We have a proper division into attack team and defense team (hopefully the setup of teams will very from woe to woe) and most people assigned to defense were fast in returning to it after recall when ordered to. Also guild warping was ten times better then in woe 1.

Sadly for the first one and a half hour nothing happened at all. There weren't even small random raids to kill time with. That's the penalty for joining Valk I guess. But since we are investing a castle we should be seeing more and more attacks each weak. Last half an hour was quite exciting. We almost lost the castle (and we would if not for the allies) and were fending off quite furious attacks from Brick Squad near the end. I am looking forward to more action like that in the future.

Yet again I believe that our guild leader needs to be more decisive. A leader on woe needs to make his mind fast and give orders. Even if the decision is incorrect it is still better then no decision at all. If we are to decide if we are defending the castle without barricades or are we breaking it and recapturing he shouldn't it with 'I don't know, I guess its up to you'. That lead to half the guild stopping the precast and half the guild killing the lone sin that was intending to break our castle. Our defense was greatly weakened and yet it was impossible to make the capture. Same as with entering castles in woe 1. I loved the "3..2..1.. GO!!!!" GvS did as our leader. "I think you should be entering now" just doesn't make it and caused me to walk alone into enemy precast a few times.

The frequency was so high, that there was a problem with guild capacity. Everyone who were not online needed to be kicked from guild (that includes Maczer and Noire) to make place for people online. Should that happen again in the future perhaps we could join MW back and fight as Loosers allies? GvS could play on his main and having two separate guilds allows for more diversity (for example - we have two separate recalls). We can't afford paying for peoples supplies like they do, but maybe they would provide us with supplies anyway?

I am looking forward to breaking alliance with Valk, investing a caslte in WoE 1 and more action like the last 15 mins of yesterdays WoE.
Noire

Post by Noire »

About the alliance: I think that you didn't notice it but each WoE we have a DIFFRENT ally. So it's not that we joined them permanently (for example: last WoE we fought against Valk/Team Rambo and on last WoE 2 we were allied with Aesir and co. ). There's nothing to cry about ;D
Conquered, we conquer.
Crow

Post by Crow »

Yes I did notice that and I do remember that because of us Valk didn't have a castle last woe1. This is a bit awkward to me, as I would rather have permanent, trusted allies rather than random guilds allied 5 mins before woe. Nevertheless I hope we are not allying Valk again anytime soon.