New Endless Tower Topic

Contact your Multiworld friends around the world.

Moderator: 1WingedAngel

Noire

Re: New Endless Tower Topic

Post by Noire »

Crow wrote: I am looking forward to killing Atroce next week. He doesn't have any skills that the entire group should fear, so if we can tank him we can kill him. I know snipers solo him, but they do it by kiting not tanking and he does have some nasty attack buffs (lvl10 2hand quicken, lvl2 power up and some single target skills).
First HOBO HAT is mine! XD
Conquered, we conquer.
1WingedAngel

Post by 1WingedAngel »

Yeah, on the later bosses I won't attack, I'll just sit with Dispel at the ready, it's just hard to: A) tell when he cast it (I think I got 2-H quicken down) and B) Try to target him when he's surrounded by mobs (I had to turn effects off which made me unable to see anything, zoom all the way in and wait for SGs to kill the mobs).

But yeah, I should be able to set ME slightly closer, np. Just wish I could carry more weight so I can have more gems so I can cast more stuff, like Deluge on MVPs I'm not MEing so our SGs do more dmg. Plus that was my first time, now that I know what's going on, I'll be more efficient.
Name: Michael
EU WoW: Kartekk (Outlands)
US WoW: Kartekk (Tichondrius)
GvS

Post by GvS »

Mistress is pain to pull. I can't hit her so if she targets you, you have to try to drop her on me. I hope Scuff will reborn soon so we could just AD her in few seconds.

With ME closer to Amon it will be hard to kill mobs before they reach our party and every mob on party slows our DPS on Amon. OWA could try to cast firewalls in front of ME to stop mimics and Ane should keep MEx up to stop Khalitzburgs.

For Arc angeling we could try something Doddler party did on his vid on Belzeebub. I'll take mob, you could take angeling and mob should go to me after his every recall. It should make targeting much easier. Also, other party members doing nothing could bring one trash mob and hit it slowly near angeling so he could heal them. His heal delay is low, but it should always help a little.

Wipes on doppel were my fault. I didn't restock pots and one priest can't heal fast enough for his crazy damage. Besides, Anes MEx deals nice damage and we need it to kill him fast. I hope Scuff can stay longer next time.

That bio MvP bitch killed me because it breaks my shield. I won't sell my old +6 cranial buckler for a while just for this MvP, and maybe borrow another one from Pontius (they will need repair before orc lord though). Once again, biochemist would be very useful here, so allow scuff to leech!
Remember about Magnum Break ( It is an instant fire-property AoE skill, dealing damage in a 5x5 cell area around the caster)! If we have some problems switching to fire armor can save your life.

Atroce doesn't need some extraordinary tactics. It just hits hard and fast.

What we really need now is sac sader. Guard would give me 30% chance to avoid damage – it's awesome on 190 asp doppel and gives me one more life if something goes wrong. It should also save our wizards from dying on trash floors. We should make guild sac sader!
A necromancer is just a really late healer.
Crow

Post by Crow »

GvS wrote:Once again, biochemist would be very useful here, so allow scuff to leech!
I can provide thor leech if you get scuff to share with me (I think he needs two levels, but maybe he already gained it on titans?) and provided Sat agrees to go on each take...
1WingedAngel

Post by 1WingedAngel »

I've been considering making a full Vit/Dex Sac/BC Pally for a while for guild use.. he could tank, pull, sacrifice, and buff (insta-cast wizzies FTW). I could help lvl him and use it to pull mobs and leech my sage and his alchy.
Crow

Post by Crow »

A sac pally would be great (where did Kirk go :<), but no amount of tanks will do our guild greater benefit then having a high level scholar...
1WingedAngel

Post by 1WingedAngel »

Yeah, I need to lvl my scholar more.. but I was vending on my merchy (on the same account, so I couldn't be on my scholar) so last night I got to lvl 40/31 in a mostly full Vit/Dex Swordy to become Sac Pally. It's on a separate account I intend for MWers just like the warper. I'll give out the name/pw later, as it's 7am and I'm going to bed.

Tomorrow I'll set up my other laptop in my room so I can vend all night without needing to do it during the day, cause I have much to vend but am down to about 20k between 3 chars.
Satsuki

Post by Satsuki »

Noire i am ok that u got HOBO hat since THIS DOESNT EXIST >DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

ok, no more joking now :D -> i though first ulle is going to u anyway

About our guild biochem - sorry, he is making now his ANOTHER main character :D BS right now. And he also have agi sader who can be sac one after full reset also.
Avatar stworzony przez tego uzdolnionego Pana.
scuff

Post by scuff »

duh, alchie is main all the time. it's just hard to lvlup him without party :}
GvS

Post by GvS »

Unfortunately I won't be able to come to ET today. If you have enough players Crow can take a lead of todays party. Garovl should have all required equip on him or in storage, just borrow green shoes from Ziza.
A necromancer is just a really late healer.