New Endless Tower Topic

Contact your Multiworld friends around the world.

Moderator: 1WingedAngel

Chimeria

Re: New Endless Tower Topic

Post by Chimeria »

Although I understand the situation with testing parties compositions I see your argument weird, Maczu.

Sure ET is for money but also for fun (and noone is talkin about "no ET runs"). For money so I guess EVERYBODY want to earn, yes? And your thinking "less money=less exp" doesn't exist for me in one exeption:
"Less fun with friends is like... why to play this game at all? =]"

I came to RO cause of you guys. And if we start kicking each other then it will be fail. Now its a test, GvS is trying to check crews to make the best effect, and I really understand that. I think Raflik too as long as he wont be kicked at all :P
Satsuki

Post by Satsuki »

piateczka Chime.
Avatar stworzony przez tego uzdolnionego Pana.
1WingedAngel

Post by 1WingedAngel »

Yeah, the only reason I play is to play with you guys, I personally can't stand grinding the same mobs for 2 hours just for 1 lvl all day, but I'm trying so I can be useful and come to stuff. Hell, I was on while you guy were running ET yesterday, but didn't say anything cause I'm still low lvl and didn't wanna mess up share exp for people.
Name: Michael
EU WoW: Kartekk (Outlands)
US WoW: Kartekk (Tichondrius)
Satsuki

Post by Satsuki »

we dont play on share exp anyway in ET. GvS takes lots of inception ppl to make party "better" to reach 100 floor. Less MW ppl lately in MW endless party.
GvS

Post by GvS »

Sigh, it's hard to please you. Of course we do it for fun, but fun for me doesn't mean wiping all the time because I've made wrong party because of personal reasons. There is limit of 12 people in the party. Recently even ET veterans started to complain about many deaths so it's my responsibility to do something about it. It's not tea party, we are trying to kill hardest mobs in whole RO. Besides, there is event when everyone of us can participate: WoE. I really like fighting alongside you and I notice every missing person (slackers, we got our asses kicked and it's your fault).
I know it sucks to be not invited to parties, I experienced it a lot as stalker pre renewal... but please take it easy. There is Nyd party I'm trying to organize and I said MW will get priority because it should be easy. If you're not invited to ET then focus your attention on Nyd. It should be profitable and fun!
Raflik – maybe you're interested in making alt ET run?

Yesterday we managed to finally kill Ifrit. It wasn't easy and we died a lot, but I liked our setup with three bombers and Redemptio in the back. There are still few changes that could improve our performance:
Replace warlock with support sorcerer
Take BSS priest (or HP/AB if anyone got it)

As I thought, Valks EQ and AoE spells are quite weak. If we BSS, cast pneuma well and spam SW on tanks it should be easy in theory. Her slaves don't have dispel, so maybe MS shura should take slaves and RK tank MvP only.
Anubis card went up recently, but I recommend everyone to buy one and put in stone buckler.
For Ifrit peno in valk would be great.
A necromancer is just a really late healer.
Noire

Post by Noire »

I'm not playing my GX 'coz I'm quiting it. Instead I'm leveling SAC RG - that's why I'm not gonna attend for WoE in nearest future, because I don't enjoy playing on useless char
Conquered, we conquer.
Raflik

Post by Raflik »

Aria: Oh well - maybe a little, maybe If everything must be fit into mechanic to make best-of-the-best party i want to explain mine situation during instances. Yea.. that second option mostly ;3

Yea. I don't like to bot mine Zeny to buy normal equipment (everyone on 3'rd class got at least 1 godly item) which on that broken-economy server cost 666 mil. Heck! After renewal i don't have any working bot-program, !!!BUT!!! not beeing invited at ET doesn't make me having less fun with friends. And i got semi-good equip now, so don't need to pursue at all cost to make zeny.

The truth is that on ET run zeny will always go to Lichu, Satsuki, Crow, Chimeria since they all got "basic ET-run's classes"... so as we could say.. For them ET is: FUN! for rest sometimes FU... and due to policy "pros before bros" this "sometimes" will come more offten.

Lichu: Yes im interesed in second party, but please with at least 2 AB and 1 Maestro and 1 MVP killer (RK or bomber) otherwise we get wipe on Mistress floor. (As i ask yesterday only Doombringer as AB were interesed, and get scold by Pooja that unprepared ET-run would be waste of supplies)
GvS

Post by GvS »

If it will have different time than 1st ET party then I can go with my RK, fully geared for MvPing.
A necromancer is just a really late healer.
Noire

Post by Noire »

Jak potrzebujesz pomocy to przyjdź, mi wszystkie bociki hasają ;D
Conquered, we conquer.
Satsuki

Post by Satsuki »

Raflik wrote:Yea. I don't like to bot mine Zeny to buy normal equipment (everyone on 3'rd class got at least 1 godly item)
Are u joking? Where is mine godly item then, lol. I should have it since like forever, HEH?
Raflik wrote:The truth is that on ET run zeny will always go to Lichu, Satsuki, Crow, Chimeria since they all got "basic ET-run's classes"
I MADE FREAKING PRIEST CHARACTER COS NONE ELSE WANTED. I MADE THIS CLAS FOR MULTIWORLD AND FOR MULTIWORLD ONLY. I prefered freaking wizard but there wouldnt be any priest character in MW. I didnt make this character for my fun but to help others. U could do freaking same thing.

So stop qqing about how we hate ur MECHANIC OF AWESOMENESS.

And also ET is not fun for me when EVERYONE of u complaing how bad healings i does.

Just shut up.