Rate my build!

Contact your Multiworld friends around the world.

Moderator: 1WingedAngel

Noire

Re: Rate my build!

Post by Noire »

Lol, cant believe I didn't posted my fail build yet, so here it is
http://calcx.wushuang.ws/pvp.html?cawbL ... aaaaaHaaaa

Basicly, the gear in file is just for Emperium Breaking (sigh, N> At least +3str Diab Armor for str bonus xd' )

And I am torn between getting lvl 7 Soul Destroyer or lvl 6 Meteor Assault.
Conquered, we conquer.
Crow

Post by Crow »

Is Tidal Set really better for you, than Diab boots + nygg mant? If you can afford +2 str diab armor, you can surely afford those too.

Skill-wise - I know too little about sinx, but I believe that SD will have more uses then MA.
Noire

Post by Noire »

Tidal set is just for now, I want to buy 2x vesper core first, since Nydd Garb + Diab boots are like 500m alltogether
Conquered, we conquer.
Chimeria

Gypsy

Post by Chimeria »

////UNDER CONSTRUCTION DUE TO ERRORS///

Ok guys, I just got reborn @@ So I need to know what to do now, and I'd like you to advice me.
As I saw Gypsy has many different builds like FS, WOE mode, PvM and Marionette Control Slave. Let's look at it.

FS, WOE and PvM bases on AGI, VIT and DEX.

FS / Obuild

I mixed it a little from the oryginal one.
* STR: 1
* AGI: x (remaining points)
* VIT: 99
* INT: 12 (?)
* DEX: 99
* LUK: 1

High AGI in order to reduce the ASPD delay of Dazzler when in a strong Magic Strings, reduce movement speed more via Slow Grace, and potentially flee melee attackers. Also a lot of points go into DEX, cause it's needed to Arrow Vulcan's casting rate and as well as damage. High VIT is for defence and survivability, or Stun immunity, INT for SP (I love SP. I want it.), plus SP Song effectiveness and MDEF. INT also increases recovery rate from SP restoring items. Im still thinking about INT points. The only sure things are high VIT and DEX.

I've read pure WOE looks like that:
* AGI: 9x
* VIT: 90-100
* INT: 1
* DEX: x
but it lacks so much iNT.

DEX/INT/VIT build is also called 'Arrow Vulcan Build' and I think I'd go that way. VIT/INT is just FS and it lacks VA. Both of them have skills (suggested): Scream, Don't Forget Me, Tarot Card Of Fate, Roki's Veil. Arrow Vulcan Build is primarily for offensive type gypsies. Main skill for killing monsters is famous Arrow Vulcan. With this build, I can switch from attacker to supporter.

VIT/INT type is not a killer character, so it only supports party members, but maybe we need it more than VA build?

MvP build

According to auntie Wiki it looks like that:
* AGI: 7x-9x
* VIT: 1x-5x
* INT: 2x-5x
* DEX: 99 (base)
Somehow simmilar to FS so I want to mix them.

QUite interesting is Marionette Control Slave

* AGI: 1
* VIT: 1x-3x
* INT: 1x-5x
* DEX: 8x-9x
* LUK: 8x-9x

"This build's main purpose is to use Marionette Control on Blacksmiths, Alchemists, and Assassin Crosses to maximize their success rates. It may also be set-up to serve as a Gypsy's Kiss and/or Mental Sensing slave. Since the build has DEX, it is possible for it to level itself, especially if it is partied with a Priest class." - auntie Wiki said.
Looks interesting but it ends on it. Not gonna do this, just wanted to show ya.

_______
I don't really know if you understand me and probably I forgot to mention about something but I needed to write it asap. @@

Btw, should I wait to 50 job lvl or change at 40? Sometimes items NPC gives are worth it.
Satsuki

Re: Gypsy

Post by Satsuki »

We got another topic to rate build and its no needed to make new topic. Link is here: http://forum.multiworld.pl/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=321 but since u started we can continue here (y/n?)

First of all u told about FS/Obuild which "o" means really nothing for me and i have no idea whts this. Anyway, you told us how agi is neccesary for tru gypsy and then you told you will put x points into agi. X remaining points. How we could comment agi build we we dont know how much agi will be there. If it will be like 10 i would pass it for hmm.. str for more pots? If there will be 60 or so: cool, get it. I like this pure WoE build, but actually u have to come on every woe to have fun from this build. WoEs stars very late for our time so you probably wont be able to stay on every. For that reason you should make some AV build.

Anyway: MvP build? We are WoE guild, not PvE one, its deffinitelly NOT imo.

And MC slave build: WTF, did Raflik kicked u in ur head? Are u stupid? Wasting so good character to become MC slave for characters we actually DONT HAVE? Its trans, not 2:1/2:2 class what can be lvled to 80 and then left. Seriously, this is madness. U havent even think about this build.

And for second: i think we cannot really comment ur stat build unless u tell us what skills will u take (I hope there will be no more songs on lvl 7 though..).
Avatar stworzony przez tego uzdolnionego Pana.
Crow

Post by Crow »

I believe that turning your main to a char that only will be useful once a month when Noire wants to make new poison bottles is a total waste so lets rule the MC build out. The MvP build will perform only slightly better in 'MvP' situations then the first build you mentioned but will be terrible in woe and pvp. Even 5x vit is way to low if you want to perform well in WoE. I wouldn't look too much into it as well.

The 'pure WoE' build is very pro, but I don't believe you will enjoy it. It can't level on its own and it can't kill anything. Now, the only thing a gypsy needs dex for is AV (plus maybe tarot, but dex is not that important here). The sad fact that we need to accept is that AV sucks in woe. Other then lvl 70-80, gearless shrimps you can't kill anything on your own with AV and if it is a 'team kill' you will do much better supporting rather then adding chimp damage with AV. Taroting, slow gracing and dazzling will harm the enemy much more then AV. Bearing that in mind dexless build gypsy is extremely powerful char for woe. It is both feared and sought after. It will be fending off entire guilds with dazzler, it will be tanking the most powerful enemies while keeping CP up and will make enemy breakers cry with slow grace. It is also very hard to kill both in Woe and in PvM. Obviously I might be wrong but I just don't think you will enjoy your char without AV. Also, since renewal is coming soonish it might be acceptable to do a more leveling oriented build ( = with dex) and change to FS when renewal hits (though renewal will change quite a lot about stat allocation and new builds will surely emerge).

Having said that I believe something close to the first build you mentioned will suit you best. High Vit, high dex, and the rest of points distributed between agi and int. Now, '99' is in most cases just an approximation meaning 'more then 90'. Lets take a look at vit first.

Vit is obviously a stat for providing you with HP and increasing potions power. However there is a second, very important feature of vit - resistance to statuses. Vit increases resistance and reduces duration of Bleeding, Curse, Poison, Slience and most of all - Stun. Stun is one of the strongest statuses in WoE (and the reason why gypsies are so powerful). From the point of view of your total hp the difference between 80 vit and 100 vit total is around 1k hp. It is obviously nothing to frown upon, but also not something that will make or break your char. The difference in stun duration is however 0.6 sec stuns vs total stun immunity. Now, 0.6 sec stun might not seem like a lot (and some classes have to live with that), but as you have probably noticed you can easily throw two dazzlers a second. Now, if you get stunned even for a fraction of second your songs get interrupted and if you were moving you get position lagged. That is why 100 total vit is very recommended. On the other hand getting more then 100 is not that good. You already have status immunity so the only benefit is some more hp at the cost of a lot of status points. Since a gypsy has +2 bonus to vit I wouldn't recommend going more then 98 base vit. However, since we most likely won't be getting any major updates till renewal you can easily predict what gear you will be eventually using. You can pick from: valk. armor (+1 vit), green ferrus card (+1 vit), evolved pipe (+1 vit, kafra shop item) and triple vital solid rope (+3 vit). If you include any of those in your final build you can reduce vit even further, to have more points to put in int/agi.

Lets move to dex. If you choose to pick AV you need instant cast. Full stop. There is something very f..ked up about Av programming and it will make you throw your keyboard at monitor and break the desk if you don't have intsnt cast. I will not go into ranting about AV here but if you get hit while casting it some very random things can happen, starting from not being able to use skills in a simmilar way wizzies can't cast after being hit to not being able to move and not being able to use skills. Instant cast is at 150 dex and you should calculate it with IC and bless on. As you also probably know the bonus from damage from 1 dex is very small. There are however huge, exponential bonuses at multiples of 10. As a gypsy if you have 99 base dex you can have 150 dex without any gears at all. Most of the time you will be using at least tights or valk armor and maybe a +1 dex middle headgear. Eventually you might be able to buy a Well-Chewed Pencil, which is +2 dex on lower headgear. Again, this can help you save some points in dex to invest more in int/agi. I wouldn't go too crazy here though. 99 dex allows you to reach 160 dex in pvm more easily which is very good for some endgame dungeons (for instance - for 1 shotting high wiz in bio). For referrence I have 98 dex. Since clowns dex bonus is different then gypsies, I need +1 dex from armor and WCP to get 150 dex buffed. Many times I wished I had 99 base but removing that one point helped me balance the other stats.

Now, the remaining points go to INT and AGI. Note that you won't have a lot of them. You will be able to get 2x in both of them or 3x if you choose to invest in one only. Each point of INT increases your spellpoints and resistance to sleep, blind and chaos. Every 6 points of int increase your sp regen. Every 10 points increase the effectiveness of GK, however the difference is so small, it is probably not worth worrying about it (1% sp reduction for every 10 points of int. You already have 55% reduction for GK lvl 10 and dance lessons lvl 10). It makes most sense to have total int in multiples of 6. You get 5 from job, and you can count on having 10 from bless. Having 15 base int is quite nice since 30 total is both a multiple of 6 and 10. However do not get too much points here! Remember that in endgame situations you should have a scholar to refill your SP whenever you need them and as time passes by sp consumables won't seem so expensive. I know you like int and if you really want you could get as much as 30 base int, but if you are looking to maximize your characters performance points in int are easily replaceable by scholars and blue pots.

Finally the AGI is a bit complicated. First of all do not think that 20 or 30 points in agi will give you any reasonable flee. Unless you are fighting porings it will not be noticable in PvE and it will do nothing in woe setting (where flee is reduced). To use agi as a defensive stat you need it to be 80+ and you can't afford that if you want 100 vit and 150 dex. The AGI is for ASPD, which is quite hard to calculate ( http://irowiki.org/wiki/ASPD ). I also have no experience with how much the ASPD influences your dazzler spam. However, on low AGI levels the increase in ASPD is quite fast so it indeed might be worth it to get around 20 agi. Unfortunately I can't help you much here. The bonus to Slow Grace comes at multiples of 10.

I hope that I was at least a little bit useful for you. Here is a TL/DR version of what I would recommend to you:
* Get enough VIT to have 100 total in your woe gear
* Get 99 DEX. If you need some points to better balance INT and AGI reduce dex, but make sure you have 150 buffed in WoE gear
* Distribute the remaining points between INT and AGI. High INT isn't needed but if you want it for sp keep it in multiples of 6. Keep AGI in multiples of 10 or at at an ASPD break.
* Put your final build (including gears) here: http://calcx.wushuang.ws/ and provide us with link to see the detail <3.

EDIT:
Here is my quick take at what you might like:
http://calcx.wushuang.ws/?caFbLbiabaLbE ... uaaaaHaaav
The calc does not have evolved pipe, hence the +1 vit enchant on headgear. It very much depends on obtaining every VIT gear possible, so you might want to drop some AGI in order to get more base VIT.
Chimeria

Post by Chimeria »

Start reading everything guys, I wrote I'm reconstructing post, and after it I wanted to delete it and add to right topic. I'll merge them.
Sat, buy glasses, I wrote I'm not gonna do MCS, so don't shout and leave my kicked head ./desp
I know we're not MvP, but for this build I need to be a leecher, and I can't see many parties in our guild, so lol. Moreover it's not fun.

Thanks Crow, you explained stats very good. What is important to me, you mentioned about gears.

So as we agree with VIT there is dilemma between AGI and DEX.

Wonderful that Crow was able to reply with sense. Your build looks quite good, I may only check how other gears will work.
Crow

Post by Crow »

One more thing I think is worth mentioning is late job bonuses. Final jobs go slow as hell. You leveled like pro as a dancer so I might be wrong, but I don't think you will have job 70 before renewal (and neither will I). With all the events they throw on us recently I might be wrong, but at least it is worth giving a thought. You can expect to be around job 60 on your base 90, around job 63 at 96 and around job 66 at 99.

As gypsy you get your two last DEX bonuses at 65 and 69 and two last AGI bonuses at 67 and 70. While I wouldn't worry too much about AGI (slow grace bonus at multiples of 10 are not gamebreaking, DEX is very important both for PvE (damage bonus at multiples of 10) and WoE (to always have instant cast). It is likely you will never get your final DEX bonus. There are three ways to deal with it.
1) Ignore that fact, since you will grind like AZN and get job 70 anyway
2) Assume you will never get there and calculate your final build at say job 66 or 67
3) Use different gears until you get your final bonuses (though it could mean your 99/70 build is suboptimal).

As you see in my example build I partially took the second route. You have 151 dex total, so one point is sort of wasted. Also, as I said, base dex 99 allows you to reach your dex breaks faster as you level. However you might want to go another route. For my char I chose option 3, but with keeping an option to get another bonus if I am very rich. For Minstrels it is very important to have INT in multiples of 5 (bonus to strings aftercast delay reduction) and they get their last INT bonus at job 69. Since I doubt I would reach it I decided to use Black Frame Glasses (+1 int, 2 mdef) until I get there and eventually change it to Red Glasses (5 mdef) if I somehow do get there. However if I am very rich I can replace red glasses with Takius (+2 int) and my Valk Armor with +3 int Valk Armor, to get to the next INT bonus. You can think about something similar for your dex if you don't want to waste that one point.
Satsuki

Post by Satsuki »

someone deleted my ragequit post so i ragequit again

/ragequit
Avatar stworzony przez tego uzdolnionego Pana.
Raflik

Post by Raflik »

What about enchancing armor... like +3 DEX valkyrian armor? Where could i find info about it?

AND DONT GIVE ME A DAMN ANWSER "GOOGLE IT" OR "IROWIKI"