Rate my build!

Contact your Multiworld friends around the world.

Moderator: 1WingedAngel

Satsuki

Re: Rate my build!

Post by Satsuki »

+2VIT valk armor cost 400mil
+3 DEX would be more than 1 bilion imo.
Avatar stworzony przez tego uzdolnionego Pana.
Raflik

Post by Raflik »

http://calcx.wushuang.ws/pvp.html?caAbL ... aaaaaHaaaa

http://web.hc.keio.ac.jp/~fk061999/hime ... eAafJbcFJy

EDIT!

Thankies Sat... i only need to exchange Matyr card from boots to Green Ferus, then i have 80 Vit :3

About Bulid:

This is rather Classical Battle WS bulid, which should be somewhat like "Field Ops" - battle-supporter on front lines.

Bout Stats:

They prefer 100-120 str, and this bulid got 120 - i think about reducing somewhat this to 110 str and invest some point in INT or AGI...

80 Vit - all my WoE chars on every server got 80 Vit and that was enough for me, never needed more.

INT&DEX - Well..Could anyone tell me how much HIT do i need? Due to this bulid i will get 179 HIT which gives me 100% hit ratio pro-WoE Sin Bulid pro-WoE Stalk bulid, even 110AGI-Sniper bulid, but what about mobs and MVP?
Also 1 Int is not fun, due to lot support skills and Mamo&CartTerm spam. Should i Reduce Dex or maybe STR and take up INT to 22+18 at least?

Agi: With this moderate AGI and Full Adrenaline Rush i could go up to 179 ASPD Mace/Axe and 181 Dagger, which give me almost instant HSCP or CartRevo for statuses

Bout Equip:
I'd tried to take higest DEF possible to low physical dmg. Con of this that MDef sux, but i could easly switch Feather Beret with Dropping Cat.
As a Weapon Set IcePick/Commbat Knife, Glorious MorningStar/Glorious Cleaver and maybe 2x2x or 4x Status Orcish axe....

look nice :#
Last edited by Raflik on Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Satsuki

Post by Satsuki »

Do you need really so much agi? @@ I read somewhere that WS dont need so much agi because he got fast hitting from his buffs. But i duno. I would put more points into VIT. Now u wasted 9 points not getting it 10 multiple.
Crow

Re: Gypsy

Post by Crow »

Raflik wrote:What about enchancing armor... like +3 DEX valkyrian armor? Where could i find info about it?

AND DONT GIVE ME A DAMN ANWSER "GOOGLE IT" OR "IROWIKI"
The feature is called 'Hidden Enchant'. http://irowiki.org/wiki/Hidden_Enchant
It is very easy to buy +3 stat armors of lower tier and not too difficult for 'middle tier'. The endgame armors, such as Valk, are harder to obtain and the prices Sat gave are rougly ok.

You can try enchanting on your own but there is always a risk it will fail and break the armor.

As for the build - sorry I have no idea about WS :<.
Maczer

Post by Maczer »

Ok, here it goes~!

http://calcx.wushuang.ws/pvp.html?cazbL ... zaaaaHaRaa

I wanted to keep int at 105 buffless (which happens a lot with our new mates :D ) yet i still fear changing/loosing valk with ed will cause problems. I didn't pick up headgear thou. It sounds like +7 Isilla CoD is the only choice apart from beret

And I'm completely clueless about the shield. While most people would tell cranial valk is a must have, i see cranial orleans server provides more def and 5% reflecting damage of targeted magic.
Oh.. and any thoughts about this? http://ro.amesani.org/db/item-info/2122/ While it provides only 15% of damage reduction it gives a nice chance of crippling a precast by just standing in it O_o

And the skills ofc.
http://web.hc.keio.ac.jp/~fk061999/hime ... zxbxbnfNqK
No fire spells would most likely suck but i know we need that LoV for ET and WoE2 and it makes more sense for me to take 10 cold bolt than 5 cb and 5 fb
Dalej sie uciec chyba nie dalo. Ale to i tak nie pomoglo =]
1WingedAngel

Post by 1WingedAngel »

I'd try and aim for 120 int buffed though. Huge dmg increase at that point.
Name: Michael
EU WoW: Kartekk (Outlands)
US WoW: Kartekk (Tichondrius)
Satsuki

Post by Satsuki »

No, int is ok. Very similar to int i had on my HW, transed char does have high damage anyway, plus there is still AMP. And he need lots of VIT to have higher survivability. This is WoE character, not pure MvP.
Not sure about shield u mentioned, u have to calculate it. Keep in ind that valk shield gives u 20% few elements reduction, so when coming into precast with mostly SG and MS you got extra "defence" (i lost word i should use here, lol).

About platinium shield: have u noticed what drops it? Its probably cost more than one bil =]

Skill buind seems ok for me. I understand that u picked IW only to have some MvP fun playing it. I would drop it for my HW but since i saw what awesome things u can make with one small IW i wont qq ;d.
About bolts: shic, i dont understand why u try to pick CB 10, u want to spend whole life at goats or what @@.
Maczer

Post by Maczer »

Thx. I guess ill keep my int as it was than.

About the shield.. well i think its nothing compared to orleans gloves i used in my build :D
Dalej sie uciec chyba nie dalo. Ale to i tak nie pomoglo =]
Crow

Post by Crow »

Recently I found this cast time calculator on Himeyasha website: http://web.hc.keio.ac.jp/~fk061999/hime ... t/cast.htm

I recommend everyone playing with it for few minutes, to understand the relation between cast delay (reduced by bards int) and motion delay (reduced by caster ASPD). It turns out that very often motion delay is more of a limiting factor then the aftercast delay! It also allows to answer the question which was asked when thinking about build for Chi - how much agi should be taken for dazzler spam.

For reference I have 85 total int on my clown, and if I use food it will go up to 95. I know workingsohard has slightly less then me, and cpt. Crank has much lower int. I don't know about other minstrels in our guild, but a FS minstrel will have 120.

It turns out that in my strings the breaking point for dazzler is at 167 ASPD. If you have lower ASPD than 167 then your dazzler spam speed is limited by your own motion delay. If you have more than 167, then my strings are limiting your spam potential. For a 120 int bard this equilibrium point is at 185 ASPD. Remember to use concentration potion in calculations!

I am also very surprised that in some situations, like spamming JT, I can actually help more by using Impressive Riff than Magical Strings !

All in all it seems that the point in which ASPD actually matters is much easier to reach, than I have imagined. It seems that using ASPD potions on most classes is crucial and Berserk Potion is actually very benefitial for a wizard.
Satsuki

Post by Satsuki »

Hello. Since renewal is coming out very soon i'd like to discuss my Arch Bishop build. I decided to make something between FS and character i can play alone sometimes when i will ragequit MW parties <3

LOL I forgot to post u my skill build from himeyasha. Here u go:
http://web.hc.keio.ac.jp/~fk061999/hime ... qsrCgSfUcY

Acolyte skills:
I think everything is clear. The only one thing i am not sure is about lowering angelus by one point and getting lvl 2 dec agi.

Regular Priest skills:

Gloria will be nice boost for +30 LUCK and i am 100% sure getting it will be nice invest. Lvl 1 got too low duration for me.
Sanctuary As most of u should know, lvl 7 sanc is highest any priest should have. Getting it higher is just waste of points (cos heal is still 777 between 7 and 10lvl)
safety Wall Even with skill description changed SW is still nice and useful skill.
Ressurection Some of you may blame me for not maxing it but i really like ress lvl 1. With higher ress lvl u got aftercast delay and i kindly dont like it. Also phen card will still exist in RO. For maxing this skill i would drop my suff to 0.
Kyrie Eleison Prereq, talk later about that
Turn Undead Same as above
Imposito Manus Maxing it cos i think most of the time i will level with Crow

High Priest Skills:

Assumptio Even nerfed this skill is still good and nice to keep.
Meditatio Unfortunatelly i have to drop smth to keep all skills i want to :D To get it higher i have to drop SW/impo/suff. I'd like to discuss.

Arch Bishop Skills:

Clementia fck u. With 11 other ppl in party i'dlove to get this massive bless.
Canto Candidus Sama as above, but about Agi Up.
Ancilla This skill changes 30% of my SP into SP stone what recovery 15% of HP. Ancilla is used in some skills like Epiclesis.
Epiclesis Cool skill summoning holy tree. This tree is similar to Bards apples: makes max HP higher, recovers hp AND ressurect dead ppl (except ppl who died after summoning tree). Also every 5 seconds reveal hidden players.
Clouseo Heal Its nice AoE healing spell.
renovatio prereq
High Heal Mighty improved heal. Unfortunatelly just lvl 1 is nice to keep. Lvl 1 got 2x better heal and 3sec cast delay. According to lvl 5 with 3,5x better heal and 15sec cooldown. Making this spell higher lvl or not getting at all its jjust waste/stupid. There also will be some AB only accesory what reduces ur High Heal delay by 3sec.
Lauda Agnus and Aramus These skills when mastered have only 50% chances to cures statuses. Also it will be to easy to get 100vit/int/whatever so i want to keep these at lvl 2.
Clearance Now already on lvl 1 got 100% succes rate. Probably will be changed later but i am not fan of this skill anyway.
Silentium Some time ago i was big fan of that skill but then i decided i can put points in some other spells. Ppl will always use green pots or woe or have 100VIT anyway. Keeping lvl 1 just for fun
Praefatio Its AoE kyrie eleison. Looks like keeping it higher than lvl 5 is just waste of point. Kyrie casted from that spell got buffs from both Kyrie Eleison and Praefatio spells. That means lvl 5 praefatio will cast on u spell that absorb damage of 30% your HP (from regular kyrie spell) and stay for 11 hits (from praefatio). Making this spell higher will change max hits for 16 and highly increase skill delay.
Judex This is my love. I felt in love in that spell. Its Exorcist, not FS build one but i just must have it. Its nice 400% MATK AoE holy light. And only one prereq wasting my points for getting this is Turn Undead. I can handle that.

Now time for my biggest nightmare:
Sacrament which is a must have spell for FS AB. Decrease fixed cast time and can be used with suff. Skill is really nice but prereq for it makes my just SICK. I have to put tons of points in useless BAB (battle AB) skills: Duple Light(lvl5); Oratio(lvl 5); Expiatio(lvl1). But I have to get it at all. Or ppl will laught at me :D

Looking forward for ur comments.
If u need skills description there are two nice sites u can use:

http://ro.doddlercon.com/wiki/index.php ... rch_Bishop

http://forums.irowiki.org/showpost.php? ... tcount=576