iRo Valkyrie discussion

Contact your Multiworld friends around the world.

Moderator: 1WingedAngel

Crow

Re: iRo Valkyrie discussion

Post by Crow »

I have updated the OP with current information about our playing on Valk.
Crow

Post by Crow »

I assume that like with all previous events, turnin NPCs are still present in AL and you can finish your last turn in. As I will be busy for the most part of this week I intend to finish the last turnin tonight. Anyone wanting to join, please let me know !
Chimeria

Post by Chimeria »

Maybe we're blind but today I didn't see any NPCs in AL2.
Crow

Post by Crow »

Yeh, seems they removed them. Wierd, they usually stayed for one more week.
Crow

Post by Crow »

For those of you who are not yet aware of this - there was a forced password reset this night, officially due to brute force attacks they are experiencing. Why they made it without ahead warning remains unknown. Either way - if your accounts are linked to WP account recovering your password shouldn't be hard. Just go to the account editing screen and click 'I forgot my password...' for each account. Fortunately you only need the email address you used for your WP account (not the one you used to register the game account) to do this.

If the account is not linked to WP account things get messy. You will need to open a ticket to regain it, and most likely need to provide the data you used to register that account.

On my side it means, that the guild warper account is gone, as I have no idea what email and personal data I might have used on it.
GvS

Post by GvS »

RageFace2.png
RageFace2.png (124.1 KiB) Viewed 5630 times
A necromancer is just a really late healer.
Crow

Post by Crow »

Ok, so Inception implemented a DKP system. 120DKP for Asprika is almost half a year of regular WoEing. But there seems to be ways to break the system. Most of all we should convince leadership that our ET runs should be counted for the DKP system (after all - those consist of guild people only). That is +1 point for every participant and even more for GvS as party organizer. Other than that speed pots farming seems to be broken. 2 points for 100 speed pots. Counting 15k per speed pot it could potentially get you an Asprika for mere 90 mil !! Even with market value of 90k / speed pot, its still only 540 mil to potentially get an Asprika. Speed pots farming is a pain though, but if you set up 3 chars it is reasonably fast.

Also we should think about joining the Sealed Shrine runs organized by guild. GMG is 12% more damage for demi-humans and a top-tier woe gear for physical damage dealers in WoE. While biolabs in renewal are reported to be too hard to level in, this might change over time and GMG (with current mechanics) was always very good item there (for instance - it made 1-lex-shotting hwiz for clown/gypsy reasonably easy without BSB).
Crow

Post by Crow »

Good news - I have recovered the guild warper account. The password is back to what it used to be.

Current warpers are:

RaEinAyo - Rachel (Rachel Sanc, Sealed Shirne) , Einbroch (Geo map), Ayotaya
GhMagmaIce - Glast Heim, Magma Dungeon (go 2 N from there for Thanatos Tower, go 1 S from there for Juperios, go 1S 1E for Kiel Dun/Robot Factory), Ice Dungeon
HuMoLhz - Hugel (go to Odin's Shrine and Abyss Lake from there), Moscovia, Lighthalzen (Biolabs)
ThorNwNi - Thors Dungeon (Bottom Veins Field warp), Boat to Nameless Island (Top Veins Field warp), Rune-Midgard camp in New World

I think that NI warp can be placed somewhere on the island itself, but I need Sat to finish the quest and give it to me. Than again I am not sure if they didn't block it with renewal update.

Are there any requests for new warp locations? I would love to have Niff warp, but I don't believe it is possible. Goats warp is no longer needed with repeatable quests gone. We could have warps to expanded towns other than Ayo, but I don't know if anyone would use them. Orc Dun and Dead Mine are dungeons we don't have warps to, but they are for much lower levels.

When creating new warper obviously please follow the naming convention from the previous ones - the name should consist of three short forms of warp locations, each starting with capital letter. I can also level a new warper once three new needed locations are defined.
Crow

Post by Crow »

There will be a forced stat/skill reset on 4.XI.
Skeat

tmp

Post by Skeat »

Hey all!

Are you guys still playing at valkyrie?
How many active?
How fast would it be to lvl a new char?