New Endless Tower Topic

Contact your Multiworld friends around the world.

Moderator: 1WingedAngel

GvS

Re: New Endless Tower Topic

Post by GvS »

Czyta nas nasz nowy priest :D

Leveling is so easy now that I reseted my stalker to bow and kill hill winds all day. I want to get 8 job levels to max full strip after reset. So far after wo hours of leveling I got 2,5 job levels. I probably won't finish before Monday ET time so that means we have to find new tank or postopne ET. Sorry about that sudden change of plans. Maybe radres could tank with his pally, could you ask him Sat?
A necromancer is just a really late healer.
Satsuki

Post by Satsuki »

i would prefer to call it tomorrow and start to ETing on sundays <3

but ofc. i can ask him when he is on <3
Avatar stworzony przez tego uzdolnionego Pana.
Aria

Post by Aria »

after second thought.... FUCK ET! I WANNA BE WARLOCK! We have 1,5Xexp, no drops!
Chimeria

Post by Chimeria »

Generally Sundays are ok for me, but remember the next week is All Saints. I and Raflik are going to our homes for that time, and as he has internet there - I don't :< (but he has PARENTS there huhuhuhu)
Crow

Post by Crow »

I think we can run a good party in Magma 2 today. The place is very mobby and the party can incorporate many many pullers. The mobs down there are levels 100 - 107 (majority 105-107). If you are a killer get many sp items with you, if you are a puller get many pots. No special gear is required, though obviously khalitz shield helps. I am using fire armor obviously, but I think even without it fire attacks down there aren't deadly.

As for ET - we now really need ME to run ET. Monster and especially MVP magic hurts as hell now. Let me just say that last woe a mere Garm 2-shot me with SG a couple of times even though I had valk shiled on. At the very least we need the people who didn't get elemental armors yet to get them.
GvS

Post by GvS »

I plan to organize next ET party this Sunday, at 20:00 (sorry Chi, I really want to go with my new Shadow Chaser).

Tell me if you are ok with time and I'll post it on Inception forums.
Aria

Post by Aria »

I like it
GvS

Post by GvS »

Crow

Post by Crow »

Well, we can always powerlevel Vertis, if he didn't quit yet...

As for last ET run - the randoms were really annoying. Sure they made clearing first floors extra fast, but they didn't enter vent, they rushed into Hell's Judgment and quited after first wipe (which they caused...). On the other hand Mii was great all day long (even if she ignored me :D) so I guess we should just keep looking for dependable people.

I also think that in the following weeks we should go light on ET runs. We should definitely do first floors, because MVP offer great exp, but it seems we need to level some more until we can take down harder MVPs.

I am pretty disappointed by SR in ET. I thought I can use it to kill MVPs, but for some reason it doesn't hurt them too much. That sucks, especially since I would like to avoid having AV in my build. I guess we just need the RK to kill stuff and I should play a FS role.
Chimeria

Post by Chimeria »

Do we meet today?