Rate my build!

Contact your Multiworld friends around the world.

Moderator: 1WingedAngel

Satsuki

Re: Rate my build!

Post by Satsuki »

Lol i shouldnt post anything when i am sleeping. @@

I really do not like ur build OWA.
Firstly: Dragonlogy imho is HUGE points waste. U makes bolter so seriously, 4 more points in +ATK to get just +3INT? Big BIG NOES. HD is weak AoE spell for Wizards but for sages is best one imho. In theory HD and TS is same area but in practic TS is smaller. HD is 5x5 cell, TS sounds like same but unfortunatelly most of times hit mobs only in center of this 5x5 square.
You can easily keep both AoE and take some points in other spells. but u also can have just one (i prefer HD).

I would make smth like that:
http://web.hc.keio.ac.jp/~fk061999/hime ... gNkDqAeAJy

As u see there is some spells to spend as u wish, dont know wwhat spells you want to take also. Preferably some bolts.
Avatar stworzony przez tego uzdolnionego Pana.
1WingedAngel

Post by 1WingedAngel »

Well, taking out Dragonology for HD gives me the build you suggested, it's not that different. ;P Plus I already have max Fbolt, so that needs to stay maxed.. then getting as much cold bolt as I can (so I have all 4 elements to use) gives me: http://web.hc.keio.ac.jp/~fk061999/hime ... gNkDqAeAJy

And yeah, I thought it gave the matk bonus at the time, which would have been worth it. +3 int is probably worth it if I had really good gear and was 3 points away from 120 int, but I'll trans when I hit 99 anyway, so I decided not to get it.
Name: Michael
EU WoW: Kartekk (Outlands)
US WoW: Kartekk (Tichondrius)
Satsuki

Post by Satsuki »

+fav now.
Avatar stworzony przez tego uzdolnionego Pana.
Crow

Post by Crow »

I like it too.
Kirk

Post by Kirk »

the int bonus is permanent, the only thing that varies against dragons is the defense/matk bonus
1WingedAngel

Post by 1WingedAngel »

Bah, So.. I got max Dispel, because.. well, it's an awesome move and quite important in MVPs and I didn't like having to cast it over and over (maxing it made it 100% chance instead of 60).

So basically, now I can't get max HD. I have a few options here as I still have 4 unspent points.

I could go PVP by upping my Magic Rod and Spell Breaker.. I could go support lvling my Endow Quake.. or I could get lvl 1 HD, lol. Any opinions?
Name: Michael
EU WoW: Kartekk (Outlands)
US WoW: Kartekk (Tichondrius)
GvS

Post by GvS »

I'm glad you maxed dispel! It helps us a lot.

Maybe you should consider lvl 2 Earth Spike? Some wind monsters are very annoying and it could help killing them fast, especially with good strings from Crow.
Spell breaker has 10% chance against boss monsters, so I doubt it will be useful, but it might be fun on PvP.
A necromancer is just a really late healer.
Maczer

Post by Maczer »

if it were only between spike and HD, i'd say HD for its ability to hit hidden people. Yet i know nothing about other skills so can't say much...
Dalej sie uciec chyba nie dalo. Ale to i tak nie pomoglo =]
Kirk

Post by Kirk »

I would go for HD, can hit hidden players, and you could break monsters that got frozen from storm gust so they take more dmg.
Crow

Post by Crow »

I hope that Chi and Raflik will post their builds for a discussion before they trans, but I would like to refer to that subject already. I heard some people qq that Chi wants to take agi on her Gypsy. This is a common misconception, that AGI sucks for serious builds. The FS WoE build for gypsy is 99vit/99agi/30dex. While Vit is the obvious king of defense, AGI is clearly the second best defensive stat. It stops dead EDP Sinx (normal woe build will have 5% chance to hit) and obviously helps a lot when you are tanking in CP.

Second reason to get AGI on Gypsy is another impressive woe ability - Slow Grace. Each 10 points of AGI redoce the movement speed of people affected by it by 1%. Admittedly this is not much. However the final reason to get AGI is ... Dazzler spam ! Once you are spamming dazzler in good (high int) strings you are limited by ASPD !! This is because ASPD affects your animation delay. Take a look at this vid, which shows 99 agi dazzler spam: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GgAO9IpCxU . Wtf, even people with 70-80 vit are done for under that! When I spam Frost Joke on my linked strings (possibly the guy in vid has better int then me though) I can pull like 1/5th of her speed.

All in all - Agi is a good stat for FS Gypsy. The main problem with vit/agi/dex build is that you don't have AV and it is a pain to level (as it is true with majority of pro woe builds). But trust me - you want to have vit/agi gypsy on your side.