Rate my build!

Contact your Multiworld friends around the world.

Moderator: 1WingedAngel

GvS

Re: Rate my build!

Post by GvS »

Yeah, I know Kirk. I was commenting Maczers build where he has SC lvl 7.

Your sage build is nice OWA. ME will help us a lot on MvPs and dispell too. Unfortunately you can't dispell Power up, but you can dispell agi up and two hand quicken. There are some MvPs which got like 666 agi after agi up and Crow coudn't hit them even with his high dex.

I think you should keep Thunder storm instead of stone curse on second build. One AoE skill could help you level.
A necromancer is just a really late healer.
Noire

Post by Noire »

And remember - althought complete stat reset on this server is really expensive (10$ for relocating just 20 points) there is always an stat relocation item (Neutralizer box) which costs 1800 Kafra Points
Conquered, we conquer.
Crow

Post by Crow »

Ok, I have upgraded my build. http://calcx.wushuang.ws/?caEbLbeababbl ... uaaaaHaaaa

I have dropped base dex to 98. This makes the build very dependent on WCP, but so far there is no better lower headgear. The build itself is also dependent on using valk armor, but getting all the bonuses without it is pretty hard. Fortunately it is not dependent on armor enchant and on accesories and eventually it will not be dependent on mid headgear too, so if Gravity releases something broken I can always try to rebalance gear around that.

I have dropped int to 85 total (with bless). I can't really say what effect will it have on my strings. Some people claim that 120 int+ are needed to have 'good' strings, other say that 100 int is the target int for WoE and other say that there is no real difference between 100 int and 60 int, due to lag and human limitations. Dropping int to 85 allows me however to get vit up to 80 which I do like.

I get the last dex bonus at job 66. The only other important job bonus is +1 int at 69. I am not sure if I will be able to even reach j69 before renewal, so the calc assumes job level 66. Until job 69 I need +1 int from Black Frame Glasses. If I eventually hit 69 I can replace them with red frame glasses for more mdef. PvE wise I can easily reach 150 dex without headgear by using nible bow thimble at job 55. It is also possible for me to get dex to 160 should that provide better results then specialized headgear and armor.

The build linked has a 'glove' in accesory spot. This is to represent WCP, which is not included in the stat calc. I had to do it like that, due to the way Improve Concentration works (doesn't give bonus from cards and armor enchant).
1WingedAngel

Post by 1WingedAngel »

Crow: http://irowiki.org/wiki/Dragonology

That skill increases my matk and int, most casting sages get it as they have less of an int bonus then wizards, so this evens them out.

So I guess something like this: http://web.hc.keio.ac.jp/~fk061999/hime ... CgFkDqA1Jy + 2 mage lvl skill points.
Name: Michael
EU WoW: Kartekk (Outlands)
US WoW: Kartekk (Tichondrius)
Kirk

Post by Kirk »

they do crow, they do, I've leveled alone there by myself, just get safety wall, autospell, dragonology, max bolt skills, get 2 siroma nile roses or clips, 90+agi / 80+int with bless, soul link yourself and fly wings for the so random brandish from dragons that you might not flee or might not want to discover if you can flee haha, just fly wing, bolt the fuck out of it, best solo sage, doesn't even need a weapon. You can even go DEX build and kill goats with a bard with 2 siroma clips or nile roses. EASY

If someone is interested in this build feel free to ask, I've played this A LOT, I used to get to 99 in a week or two including farming woe cards and shit (7x rates tho) but it should work for low rates.

And yeah, you could go support too, get your pasana card and party with monks in thor's dungeon, dispel Kasas and teleport then he just asura, butterfly wing, use the Inn and go there again, this is for low levels tho, monk or champ should be able to kill kasa with a stunner GG NO RE. (This is the cheap way) haaha-

my 2 cents
1WingedAngel

Post by 1WingedAngel »

Well, I planned on going Wiz, but I was told at lvl 50 or so that they needed a sage, so I decided to change. The problem is that I have like, 70 int and 50 dex already, so I can't really go agi build that I would have gone if I started sage, so I'm doing a caster lvling build instead.
Kirk

Post by Kirk »

yeah, then just get those siroma cards and get 2 clips or niles to card them, party a bard and priest, just bard with link will do, whatever you like, just rape goats till you get stacked hehehe, 2 siromas deal nice damage with ice bolt to goats.
Satsuki

Post by Satsuki »

i made scholar before on one ero i think and i can tell one thing about lvling sage: AoE is A MUST HAVE. Life without aoe SUCKS badly and lvling is slow. I prefer HD but i think Raflik made his scholar with Thunderstorm on sage. Also, i would drop fireball (just to get lvl 5 and FW), u wont use this skill maxed anyway @@.

Dragonlogy 5 is also prereq to ME, remember everyone. And we asked u to make sage because we need ME already to kill some mvps <3

Macz: i cant see ur HW build.
Avatar stworzony przez tego uzdolnionego Pana.
Crow

Post by Crow »

I don't believe Dragonology 5 is pre-req for ME. Study 5 is. But from that point it is 4 more points to get study 9 and 5 to max dragonology. I thought that the +MATK bonus applies only against dragon monsters? If that is true, then this is 9 skill points to get +3 int (outside of killing dragons ofc).
1WingedAngel

Post by 1WingedAngel »

Wow, fail.. I didn't even notice max Fball was on there. I'll stop assuming I remember everything about RO and be more careful, lol. And.. yeah, it seems that the matk is only against dragon monsters, so it's basically a +3 int skill any other time.. I don't know if it's worth 9 skill points to get though.

So my lvling build seems to be (unless I change the dragonology: http://web.hc.keio.ac.jp/~fk061999/hime ... CgFkDqA1Jy

Will try to level something like this: http://irowiki.org/wiki/Sage_Leveling