Multiworld 2.0 - READ THIS!

Contact your Multiworld friends around the world.

Moderator: 1WingedAngel

1WingedAngel

Multiworld 2.0 - READ THIS!

Post by 1WingedAngel »

Hello all, I'm 1WingedAngel and I will be your moderator for the MW International forums.

As many of you may have noticed, the site has undergone massive construction. First of all, the old forums are still archived here: http://multiworld.pl/forum/

Multiworld started as a group of RPGers in Poland, and has expanded, primarily through online gaming, or friends bringing in other friends, to an international group of friends that spans across the globe. The new site is designed to better reflect that, and give all of us who still consider yourselves a part of Multiworld, to keep in touch and remain friends.

Much of this site is in Polish, but much of Multiworld International will be in English, and much of the News section exists in both languages, so please check both of these out for any information you may need. And it never hurts to ask any questions to myself, or any of the mods or admins here.

We have an IRC channel, where some members hang out, and I encourage all members to stop by, even idle in there all day as many people do. Information can be found here: http://forum.multiworld.pl/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9

Officially, in online gaming there are two groups of Multiworld members playing World of Warcraft, and I know a group are still playing Ragnarok Online. Feel free to join us, we will be happy to aid any newbies in anyway we can.

I highly, highly encourage any and all members, to post in these forums, even just random pics or videos or random nonsense, visit us on IRC, play games with us, or anything they wish to do. . Whether you're a Polish member, an international gaming MW member, or even a friend who knows some people here: we're all friends here, and I look forward to hearing from, and seeing you all again. I have also updated my personal information to include contact information, and anyone can contact me at anytime.

Finally: forum rules: http://forum.multiworld.pl/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=20
Name: Michael
EU WoW: Kartekk (Outlands)
US WoW: Kartekk (Tichondrius)
Crow

Re: Multiworld 2.0 - READ THIS!

Post by Crow »

We have not created 'English only' usergroup this time. Its pretty clear, that majority of international discussion will be in this section. Should the amount of posts be high enough we might add more english language sections and create the group to show only non-polish threads, but for now it does not seem to be needed.

Our intention is to keep topics in 'News' section dual-language. Should you find any news piece that is not translated, make sure to give me a hard kick in the ...
Distant
Demokratyczny Moderator

Post by Distant »

Unfotunately all activities went frozen, as we disperpersed on diffrent MMOs. There was no real posting, except "are you still there" posts. We should try to keep this connection, as who knows what the future will bring. (WoW2?!)
Nothing is impossible
Crow

Post by Crow »

I had high hopes for RO2, as I still believe RO is best MMO I have ever played. Too bad that the second part is so ghey...
1WingedAngel

Post by 1WingedAngel »

Well, I just wrote about what I noticed, is there an official language for the international section, or just, whatever people post in?
Name: Michael
EU WoW: Kartekk (Outlands)
US WoW: Kartekk (Tichondrius)
Crow

Post by Crow »

Well, we never really had anyone willing to post in language other than English. We would have hard time moderating anything that is not English / German / Russian / French. Anyway, if anyone has a need to open some non-English topic, bring the issue up and we will discuss it with Administration / Moderation team..
Turbo

Post by Turbo »

hi MW!
i played on legacy v3 and v4 since mw quit ro on celestia
had an awesome time on v4 - helped colead RPS, mained biochemist, and explored all the updates thru endless tower and moscovia
now i have a level 17 archer on eternity 2 with no desire to level since not many ppl I know are playing - you guys are right about how it's so playable when you got friends playing! I think RO is the best MMO! Could never get into anything else.

real life is kicking my butt! work + studying to become a CPA >.<

what has everyone else been up to!? hope you guys are doin well ^^
kiwa

Post by kiwa »

hey Turbo,

Long time no see. Im doing good, started working now and played RO a bit on elysium, but the server has been quite a disappointment so far. I'll probably wait on ethereal (if it's revived) or eternity. Hope to play with you all again someday. Good luck on your CPA!

- Kiwa