Ragnarok Renewal discussion

Contact your Multiworld friends around the world.

Moderator: 1WingedAngel

GvS

Re: Ragnarok Renewal discussion

Post by GvS »

I can help in bio and in thor, just let me know when are you going!
A necromancer is just a really late healer.
Noire

Post by Noire »

Satsuki wrote:MW in bio, buahahaha
You have nothing to looose, you're 99/70 anyway :D
Conquered, we conquer.
Chimeria

Post by Chimeria »

It's the thing WE'RE NOT. I need few % for 69 job goddamn >.> Idk whats wrong in bio but it looks like you suck here so lets go to Thor P: We can try before woe or on Wednsday.
Noire

Post by Noire »

Chimeria wrote: Idk whats wrong in bio but it looks like you suck here
I lol'd - better dont talk this way if you dont want a drama :D
You've never been in Bio, so u dont know how it's looks like lol
Conquered, we conquer.
Chimeria

Post by Chimeria »

I was in bio, idk what are you talking about. But not with you guys in party, so seeing your posts, my "you suck" is just my finding.
Anyway, Im not stubborn - we can go to Thor, if not - just say you don't want and topic will end. Geez.
Crow

Post by Crow »

I am up for Bio, Thor or NI on Monday or Wednesday or maybe even today in the evening.

Thor is more of a <95 place, but we can go there. Chi, Aria and/or I can do the killing. This is not a place to mob stuff though so dunno what other people will do, as I think tanking on pots might become expensive quickly. Remember you need fire armors there or you will likely get 1-shot by kasa fireball.

For bios I have a gear setup to 1-shot with lex hwiz. We need to move to stairs to hwiz spawn point, tp everything else and it should be good. I believe it should be possible to tp stuff off the stairs with arrow shower. But if we had someone who could snatch things it would be better. This should be very good exp.

As for NI - I have never been there but this should be the best place for big party, as everyone can contribute by mobbing. I don't have an evil armor though yet (got Bathory card, but nothing good to put it in). Me and Chi can assist in killing Banshee (need 4 shots though) but if we want to go there we need hwiz killer. 1 Necro is roughly the same exp as 1 Kasa, and you kill few at a time.

EDIT: ORR maybe we could try NI with Anelai as a killer. Everyone who is not contributing can dual a priest then. Sat would just assumpt everyone and kill with ME.
Noire

Post by Noire »

Chimeria wrote:I was in bio, idk what are you talking about. But not with you guys in party, so seeing your posts, my "you suck" is just my finding.
Anyway, Im not stubborn - we can go to Thor, if not - just say you don't want and topic will end. Geez.
Ouch, my bad then.
No one said that we won't go, you were the first in this topic who heated up the temperature ;D
Conquered, we conquer.
Chimeria

Post by Chimeria »

Ok, sorry if I overreacted >.>
It just looks so typically for MW, so much talk, 0 acting xd
Im geared more on bio than on thor although peno is already mine (thx Ane&GvS~). As for NI, I didnt quests for it.
Satsuki

Post by Satsuki »

I am less interested in bio with MW after seeing ur opinion that i suck. I am sick of listening all of u talking how bad HP i am. If u dont like my playing then make ur own healer/or find someone who will play with u instead of me and stop complaing.

Multiworld imo is just not good enough for biolabs. We dont have scholar nor person who will tank all shitty sinx/lks/ms when they pop up. They have to be immediatelly snatched and believe me, they spawn near stairs very often. Another thing: i dont have wind armor with marc to tank HW. And for third: HW spawn pretty fast and our killer wont handle them fast enough.
Avatar stworzony przez tego uzdolnionego Pana.
Crow

Post by Crow »

Hahaha, nice raging girls. I also think that if you think we can't handle bios it means we suck. Wind armor without marc should be good enough. And if I can 1-shot her with AV I don't foresee her spawning too fast. No snatcher is a bother, but I read about a lot of people dualing bios on HP + Gypsy/Minstrel on iRo so I don't see why we shouldn't be able to handle this. BUT the learning curve would probably be steep and we would wipe a number of times before we get it right. If you need only 7 mil job exp, it might be faster to do it in Thors, than to learn how to bio.