Hello Guys!

Contact your Multiworld friends around the world.

Moderator: 1WingedAngel

Intelligence

Hello Guys!

Post by Intelligence »

I don't know if you guys remember me. I WoEd with you guys a long time ago on discovery/etherealRO, and then on CelestiaRO when you guys went there. When you guys decided to go to Valkyrie, I quit RO. Though, I've gotten bored over the past few years, and would like to play with you guys again if you'd let me. I just miss playing in that group atmosphere with a bunch of people you know, it was fun.

So I'm starting on iRO Valkyrie, and was wondering if all third classes were implemented, and what the metagame looks like in WoE SE, and which classes are useful. I know how the pre-renewal SE WoE works, and which classes and which builds are best, but I don't know what 3rd classes do to change that up. I just don't want to start a character to find out it's useless by the time I get to 3rd job or something. And if there's any classes you'd need, let me know. I obviously won't trans or anything soon, but just something to keep in mind while playing there and making a character. So far I'm considering monk, wizard, achemist, and assassin.Thank you for your consideration!
Satsuki

Re: Hello Guys!

Post by Satsuki »

Heya Int! I still remember ur wiz with black robe :>

First of all: most of Multiworld unfortunatelly quitted. Actually only GvS and i tries to play a bit, and ocassionally Maczer and Crow. Though me and GvS are busy with university so we are very low active. Multiworld guild is in frozem status since around a year but we are in quite nice and pro guild. Should be easy to get u a spot when u get some decent lvl.
WoE times for europe is quite bad, atleast for Poland: after midnight. Doable at weekends but WoE 2.0 is night between tue and wed so its hard to attend (i dont remember where u are from, sorry ;D)
iro Valk is official server so we got everything here :) maybe a bit slower than on kro but still better than on crap private servers :)

I dont know what to tell u about 3rd classes since i am playing priest character but let me tell u what is irrating me.
First of all:
royal knight: killing me in one shot? that must be some mistake>_< Dragon breath and spiral kinda powerfull.
Royal guard: sacrifice is always needed.
arch bishop: same as above
warlock: they got some nice freezing spells and also: precast is always needed
shadow chaser: this spell keeping enemy forever is quite annoying, same as stripping. They are very nice in defense and as recallers.
sorcerer: nice and powerfull
genetic: lots of usefull plants. howling etc, very very nice on woe. But i have felling lots of ppl decides to play them, same as RKs
maestro: RKs and RGs would love ur gloomy song
shura: no idea @@ havent seen them too much but always i see any i am dead (except situation when shura is snapping somewhere)
GX: kinda weak for woe now, bad choice. Maybe they will make em more powerfull someday but there is no rumours about that.
ranger: traps are now even more powerfull but i have feeling that most of snipers made other characters instead of making ranger ;/ Havent seem many of them lately
wanderer: nice support but not so needed as maestro with gloomy. And of course always needed for classical pluck!
mechanic: still nice and powerfull. Cant see many of them lately also.
Avatar stworzony przez tego uzdolnionego Pana.
Crow

Post by Crow »

Hey Int. I am also still playing, though I skip WoEs more often than I used to due to late hours. As far as 3rd classes are concerned, they are all implemented and we got most fixes that have been applied to kRo. I do not agree with Sat assessment of classes though. While all classes are useful, there clearly is a disproportion in their power level.

Clearly OP: RK, Sura, Genetic
Decent: Sorc, Warlock (though Sorc > Warlock), Shadow Chaser, RG (very OP in PvM)
Good for slaving only: AB, Maestro
Suck: Ranger, Wanderer, Mechanic, GX

Obviously classes that 'suck' have their uses as well, but if you want to pwn a lot of people in WoE pick one of the first tier classes. I think population of RKs is quite high atm, but there are only few high level Suras and Genetics, and they massacre everyone.

Looking forward to seeing you in game.
Satsuki

Post by Satsuki »

think i was sleepy writting my post ;/
Crow is mostly right.
Avatar stworzony przez tego uzdolnionego Pana.
Intelligence

Post by Intelligence »

Awh, that's a bit dissapointing that a lot of people don't play anymore. I think I'd probably go Geneticist or Sura, then. Thanks a lot for your input, and I hope to see you guys in-game sometime in the next few weeks! As a side note, is there anything a lot of you guys play together anymore?