iRo News Discussion

Contact your Multiworld friends around the world.

Moderator: 1WingedAngel

Crow

iRo News Discussion

Post by Crow »

The news no longer fit the 'renewal discussion' category, hence a new topic.

iRo is going FTP somewhere at the beginning of new year. There will be premium accounts available, that have better exp & drop rates etc. Read more here:
http://forums.irowiki.org/showthread.php?t=70390
GvS

Re: iRo News Discussion

Post by GvS »

Damn, too bad I have all my characters on different accounts.

I like it, 10$ for month of manuals/gums and reduced death penalty and no problem if you don't want to pay next month.
A necromancer is just a really late healer.
Crow

Post by Crow »

During today's maintenance the free reset NPC near fountain in Pront will be removed. If you still have not used your 1 free stat&skill reset, this is your last chance to do so.

Moreover, as far as I understand, HD Elu/Ori will be removed next week (20th) and when it will be reimplemented it will work only on +7 and more (currently you can get +4 with E.Elu and than start upgrading with HD Elu from that point). If you have some KP to burn it might be worth a shot.
Crow

Post by Crow »

Dragons turnin is back !! People report it is not as strong as it was before renewal, but I am still looking forward to some guild leveling parties organized by Sat or Burner.
Crow

Post by Crow »

An ahead warning: Archer Skeleton got modified to work only with bow class weapons on kRo. This can take some time to reach us, but people who put it in hunting spear might not be too happy about that fact (than again there is already a card remover on kRo, so we should get it by the time we get this fix too).
GvS

Post by GvS »

A necromancer is just a really late healer.