WoE discussion (merged with Losers -> Inception)

Contact your Multiworld friends around the world.

Moderator: 1WingedAngel

GvS

Re: WoE discussion (merged with Losers -> Inception)

Post by GvS »

I /desp at organization fails week after week. Overall, yesterday WoE pretty sucked. 1h delay, bugs and our allies abusing those bugs. I felt ashamed when WoE started with Valk owning all castles with max invest, full of renewal buffed MvPs with hard to break renewal emp. I'm disapointed that we weren't attacked by anyone but single LKs and sins at top middle Payon with only half castles available.

Wizards got nerfed in renewal really bad, I'm glad I didn't make one. AoE cast time sux event with dex close to 150, I can't even cast HD between Grimtooth hits FFS. SW does almost nothing. Mastersmith just keeps spamming HSCR on my SW and it breaks after 2-3 hits. Only good thing is that they nerfed AD. I got hit only few times by it yesterday from same biochem, but it did like 500 dmg and cast time is very long.

I hope 2nd alliance will try harder and small guilds catch up with us soon, but unfortunately it could take some time.
A necromancer is just a really late healer.
Crow

Post by Crow »

The opposing alliance seems to be weaker and weaker each woe. Maybe some returning players will form a strong enough opposing force... I agree that last woe was a step back in our organization. We went back to people talking about tattooing pigs on vent, several people speaking at the same time with contradicting orders. Many times I had no idea where to go and the oreders were like 'come to emproom' when we were present in three castles at the same time (top left Valk, top left Payon and mid Payon). But overall it is still better than it used to be when we first joined Losers, so lets hope this was just a minor fail.
Crow

Post by Crow »

Remember, that US is not affected by daylight saving change, so WoEs start 1 hour earlier for us.
Chimeria

Post by Chimeria »

So... at midnight today, and at 11:00 PM on Saturday, right?
Man, I love daylight saving change Q_Q
Crow

Post by Crow »

Ok, so there was not a lot of action on last woe, but at least we had the pleasure to face Dragon Breaths. DB damage is based on RKs Current HP, Max SP and base level, so since the RKs we were facing are still far from maximizing those values DB will hurt even more in future and it already hurt like hell. It was like facing aoe acid demo on steroids @@. It constantly two-shot me and I believe I was one-hit-koed once or twice.

This was stated on vent, but as a reminder - DB is not reduced by racial reduction, size reduction or element reduction. The last part means that even though it is fire element it won't be reduced by skin tempering nor Nyd shadow. The only thing that does reduce it is a fire property armor (pasana card or Lucius's Fierce Armor of Volcano). Note that the latter in non-slotted variant can only be worn by melee classes and is rather cheap (I think Raflik should get it asap). The slotted variant can be worn by all classes but costs 200 mil+.

Summarizing, there are three ways to deal with DB:
-> Wear fire property armor
-> Stand in pneuma (remmeber pneuma don't work on ME)
-> Nuke the s..t out of him, as damage is based on current HP (plus a dead RK obviously can't DB as a bonus).

Now, since fire property armors are likely to become common choice for woe and many people will default it, this might be a good opportunity for wizard classes to increase their damage output with SG and new water skills. I believe that Aria should consider getting water skills first.
Maczer

Post by Maczer »

Warlock water skills = Frost misty that does freezing status= Move Speed -70% / Attack Speed - 30% / Fixed Cast Time + 50% / Physical defense - 30% for enemies = must have anyway i guess.
Irowiki forum says Dragon breath is blocked by Kyrie. I wonder if a bishops mass kyrie could be a sollution but i guess its roughtly possible as both skills have same casting time.
Dalej sie uciec chyba nie dalo. Ale to i tak nie pomoglo =]
Satsuki

Post by Satsuki »

This shit 2shotted me with pasana armor on.
Avatar stworzony przez tego uzdolnionego Pana.
Crow

Post by Crow »

I don't believe it is fully blocked by Kyrie, it just consumes the part of the hit equal to KEs hp, which maybe will change a 1-shot into 2-shot...
GvS

Post by GvS »

Satsuki wrote:This shit 2shotted me with pasana armor on.
That's strange. According to forums, fire armor should make it -75% and Aria got hit by something around 8,5k. Energy Coat does reduce it, but it shoudn't 2hitko you anyway. KE could help, too bad DB is spamable...
A necromancer is just a really late healer.
Crow

Post by Crow »

Ah, finally a good woe yesterday. We should have broken alliance with Valk long ago and we would have good woes like this one all the time. Apparently noone steamrolled us and two times we lost the stone were due to us being outmaneuvered not outleveled. I love the new skills I have and I enjoy renewal woe much more than I have anticipated. I especially like the changes to the way castle defense works. Also, as expected, priests are new scholars. As long as pneuma is up we can even fend off Valkyrie. If pneuma is down, entire defense team gets wiped by single RK.