WoE discussion (merged with Losers -> Inception)

Contact your Multiworld friends around the world.

Moderator: 1WingedAngel

GvS

Re: WoE discussion (merged with Losers -> Inception)

Post by GvS »

WTF?! There are still normal WoEs? Event WoE announcment says that they are there instead of normal ones...
A necromancer is just a really late healer.
Noire

Post by Noire »

This WoE was the last normal one, everything will change in the next maint
Conquered, we conquer.
Crow

Post by Crow »

Wow, you might regret you didn't come. Lunar was attacking us full force since beginning of woe. On one of few waves they managed to recall near guardian stone and we needed to pull back to 1st barricade and yet managed to push them back (with help of Valk at that point sadly:<). Than, when Lunar attacks died off Valk made a sparing attack on us and wiped as badly (we defaulted Fire armors to deal with Demigod from Lunar, and they brought a lock :<). After that they went randoming other castles and we switched back to unfrozens. They attacked us for the second time and we kicked their asses :D. So they said, that near the end of woe they will attack us full force and we can use Rambo as allies to help us defend. They did and we pwned them even harder ! In the meantime random guilds were poking us from time to time so there were hardly any periods without action...
GvS

Post by GvS »

Recent WoEs are very intensive. We don't have any allies now so we often have to face enemy alliances alone and it's really hard without you. For past few WoEs there was hardly anyone from MW online. I can really feel the difference. “I play for you.. it's not fun alone” etc.

Some screenshots to motivate you:

http://i.imgur.com/kZPQa.jpg - we took first castle after some struggle and defended it against Lunar. Their Shadow Chasers are very annoying and hard to kill and RGs stun me for like 3 sec. We were fighting for every cell in this castle like it was 100 invest, but they called for Smokies help. They got few RK with gloomy minstrel support and it hurts. We were slowly pushed back to the emp and died there.

Then we taken another castle from Sakura. End of WoE was getting close and Lunar + Smokies started attacking immediately after emp break. Barricades were being slowly destroyed one after another despite our best efforts. We had to fall back to emp and precast it's entrance. Crank, our only gloomy minstrel got weapon broken and was in town fixing it and Lunar made another push. Few of them got to the emp so we had to move back again and setup sparta-like defense on emp (http://i.imgur.com/tetsl.jpg). It was successful and we managed to defend it.
Crow

Post by Crow »

On Tuesday I have returned home half-dead and couldn't participate. However I fully intend to rock on!
Satsuki

Post by Satsuki »

I actually HATE RKs with spiral. Few times i was in despair and i had to "go afk 5 mins" cos in othr way i would quit whole woe. This freaking skill was killing me in one/two hits and i was never able to mastela spam between these 2 hits >.< Kinda irrating. This spell is ovrpowered and i hate all RKs now.

But about whol woe: i dont remembr when last time i had such great woe. It was full of action what we missed when allied with valk, sakura and rambo. Seriously.

ALSO. We got awesome supplies: 600 mastelas 20 speed pots, 200 staws (or 150?). Imo it was really nice.
Avatar stworzony przez tego uzdolnionego Pana.
GvS

Post by GvS »

You know you can block spiral with pneuma? But yeah, it's op. Some RKs can one hit my RK with over 25k HP with spiral.
Satsuki

Post by Satsuki »

ah, forgot to tell. I had feeling that i had huge lags there cos this motherfckers were killing me in one-two hits even when i had pneuma ==
Avatar stworzony przez tego uzdolnionego Pana.
Crow

Post by Crow »

You can also hide spiral, like you can hide asura, but thats obviously nearly impossible with lags we are experiencing.
GvS

Post by GvS »

Did you really do that latency fix? I can hide without any problems and did many times last WoE. Spiral got quite long cast time + animation.