New Endless Tower Topic

Contact your Multiworld friends around the world.

Moderator: 1WingedAngel

czulki

Re: New Endless Tower Topic

Post by czulki »

My thoughts on valk: sura on ms should take valk+ adds into the corner and the main tank should aggro valk, leaving the adds on the sura. Also, for SW tanking: warlock with low cast would be nice.
Crow

Post by Crow »

That would be nice, but if I am not mistaken she uses first dispel very fast and even if MT manages to pull the MVP, sura will still get raped by adds before he can recast MS. But I did not have a clear vision of all our pulls. Will she always dispel the first target she sees almost immediately after pull?
GvS

Post by GvS »

MS sura should try getting one or two adds while RK pulls MvP. She usually dispells first person she see. With sac spam it should be tankable, but obviously I coudn't do that while dualing. I think we were better with ME, her TS one shooted us:

http://i.imgur.com/reDLN.jpg

I've got offer from cake to make one party consisting of best ppl from both, but I refused. I like parties with you and I think it's fun to progress with our own strength, without god items or MvP cards. I hope you agree with me and won't leave my party.
I'm glad we are making progress. Killing bishop without single wipe and tanking ifrit EQ is quite impressive. I hope next time we'll have full power again and finally kill Valk.
A necromancer is just a really late healer.
burner

Post by burner »

I think the biggest problem we had last night was, that we were only 10 people.

11 Chars doing something, 1 doing nohing.

If we were 12 REAL people it could have worked out. :<
Raflik

Post by Raflik »

OMG GVS!
WHAT HAPPENED TO:
As I said before I want to choose our party members based on efficiency, not personal relationships.
Why so sudenly
I like parties with you and I think it's fun to progress with our own strength
If i think good, you said 2 weeks earlier
...so if some day I will tell someone "sorry, I'll take that RK this time because he makse 4x higher damage" don't hate me please.
Well.. Personaly i Totaly agree with you, which my previous post confirmed i think.
I would like to do ET runs with you... but as you see.. there was no space for me... so i had to get by.
GvS

Post by GvS »

There is difference in switching 1-2 characters and leaving whole party to join others. We are also trying different setups and often switch chars. I invited you on Buffka two weeks ago and yesterday but you refused, so I have to take someone else. Reliable players are more efficient for me because now we have more and more good chars that we can use but there is no one to play them.
Sorry about that lack of players, THREE of them didn't go and I managed to find only one replacement. I like our Ranger, his traps always hit and they do good dmg. BSS isn't game breaking and I would rather have another high level AB, but I can't find any. I would like to try SBK sinX for Beelze but I don't know any and I'm not sure how it works in renewal.
Anyway, suggested party for next week:

1. Anelai - Arch Bishop
2. Daniel - Sorcerer
3. Crescendow - Maestro
4. Maczer - Priest with BSS
5. Chimeria - Wanderer
6. GvS - Genetic
7. ???
8. IdontEven - Shura
9. Canas - RK
10. Czulki - Ranger
11. ??? - sac RG
12. RidiBaka - AB
Crow

Post by Crow »

Thunderstorm surely hurt but a) we had BSS on at that time instead of wind armors and b) I think we shouldn't get hit by TS at all? We got TSed when she attacked the party, which meant a wipe anyway. I think she will only be using this on tank.

I also wonder if maybe we can abuse the way ME works? If you place pneuma one cell outside of ME should it still work on the cell on which Pneuma and ME overlap (similarly to how you still get hit by MS when standing on the edge of ME)? If yes, wouldn't it still protect us from Lov ?

As for Pros vs Bros - I agree there is a big difference in two scenarios. Wiping on Evil Snake Lord simply because we didn't have anyone who could kill him wasn't fun at all...

As for god items - if we could borrow some it would be helpful. I think especially Bryn would be nice, so that we don't get pwned by pushback so often...
Noire

Post by Noire »

GvS wrote:I would like to try SBK sinX for Beelze
Sinxes/GXes got nerfed this hard that even our 'strongest' skill EDP CI is weaker than linked EDP SB pre-renewal.
I don't know about SD but I read that people on forums were crying that it got nerfed too. It might be stronger using poison skills but

a) it takes 2-3 skills to make a good poison combo
b)you need a higher level GX, with more job levels which might be a problem coz a lot of people has quit this class and it's hard to find GX lvl 12x

So, it's simplier to find Reflect Damage RG
Conquered, we conquer.
GvS

Post by GvS »

We're reaching quite far recently in our ET runs and many ppl ask me what we will do with Valk loots, next HS, etc. I got few propositions:

1) DKP system

Pros:
Rewards people coming every week, investing in gear.
I can scream “fifty dkp minus” on vent

Cons:
Sometimes not everyone can come, so it would be not fair

2) Auction starting at 50% of price (ebay style auction)

Pros:
Quick and simple
Losers and rest of party gets something

Cons:
Rich ppl have better chance to win
Exploitable if we take randoms

3) /dice

Pros:
Quick and simple
Random

Cons:
Random

Please post your own propositions, opinions and suggestions or simply vote which one we will use. I want to avoid dramas later.
Satsuki

Post by Satsuki »

no dice for sure, LOL
Avatar stworzony przez tego uzdolnionego Pana.