Rate my build!

Contact your Multiworld friends around the world.

Moderator: 1WingedAngel

1WingedAngel

Re: Rate my build!

Post by 1WingedAngel »

Name: Michael
EU WoW: Kartekk (Outlands)
US WoW: Kartekk (Tichondrius)
Maczer

Post by Maczer »

Earth Strain does nice damage and have chance to strip, sounds good indeed. But fire armor will still reduce its damage to 50% !
I took Crimson rock because it needs 3 points above prereq for comet while i would need to drop to minimum both CR and Sienna Execrate to get Earth Strain. I have time to consider this.

As far as i know there are no known stat or equip prevention from freezing so may as well take Jack Frost instead Cr and SE. Thou it would make my cry, haha. And i still have SG. I don't have reneval Woe experience but people on wikiforums claim there are no Warlock skills you can actually precast with x_x And Recognized Spell (max matk dmg) + amp (+50%matk) should do the work. In theory at least.

Possibly double memorize comet may not be so hot after all too. All in all, damn, to little skill points.

Ps. Comet is neutral damage as far as i know.
Dalej sie uciec chyba nie dalo. Ale to i tak nie pomoglo =]
GvS

Post by GvS »

Oh, my bad, I've read element table wrong way. It would be 90% dmg actually. I have mixed feelings about Comet. 5k% matak only at 3x3 area and putting on GR will stop it anyway. Is Comet burning chance 100%? How much damage does it do over what time? Quite important advantage of comet - quite few prereqs.
I'm kinda confused by Freezing spell and release? Does it mean you can instant cast memorized Comet with release?
From warlock compilation on CR: "Stuns Party & Guild members during siege" but maybe they fixed it already. It's really tough choice, good luck with that.
A necromancer is just a really late healer.
Crow

Post by Crow »

I don't believe the are of comet is 3x3... It is quite the opposite I believe :D. Plus Ghost 1 is now as much as 70% damage from neutral so it's no longer as game breaking as it used to be.
Noire

Post by Noire »

Comet

* Max LV: 5
* Prerequisites: Hell Inferno LV 3
* Type: Damage / Status Effect
* Description: Calls a comet from space to crash down into the ground dealing huge fire element damage in a 15x15 radius. The skill causes Burning status effect, which continually deals fire element damage over time. Enemies closer to the center of the blast take increased damage. This skill requires two Warlocks together to be cast.

Skill Level 1 2 3 4 5
Neutral Element Magic Damage 1000 - 3000% 1200 - 3500% 1400 - 4000% 1600 - 4500% 1800 - 5000%
SP Cost 240 280 320 360 400

* Need 2 Warlocks to begin cast. Both of then need this skill learned and mastery.
* Now have 20 hits.(02/05/2009)
* Burn chance: 100% (not true)
* Cast time: 10 seconds
* Aftercast time: 10 minutes

27 May 2009 Comet can now be cast with a single warlock. However, doing so will consume 2 red gemstones.
28 October 2009 Comet's Element has been changed to Neutral.
Conquered, we conquer.
GvS

Post by GvS »

Ofc it's not 3x3. I wrote that it deals 5k% matk on 3x3 area according to description from lock compilation:
Comet's Damaging Areas:
3x3 ------- 5000% Matk
7x7 ------- 3600% Matk
11x11 ----- 2700% Matk
15x15 (+) - 1800% Matk
Maczer

Post by Maczer »

Yes, this skill is not a game braker. Neither Terra Vortex is. If Warlocks had skill that every 10 minutes (Comet skill reuse time.) wipes whole guild this game wouldn't make much sense, now would it? But still using release skill that:
a)have 0 cast time
b)have 0 aftercast delay
c)enables to ommit skill reuse time
Will hurt people
And imagine 2 warlocks using it in the same time. I consider this skill as a nuclear bomb that need to be used very wisely. It could possibly wipe a city but you need to time few of them to actually hurt enemy. It is also worth pointing out that its 7x7 range dmg is still higher than any other of Warlocks skill except single targeted.

It has more drawbacks than range thou. Reading spellbook is said to have 5 seconds breakable cast time that cannot be reduced. You have to cast it over every single spell you want to memo. And third thing is that possibly changing zones cancels memos :/ (like soul links for instance)

The burning effect is very much unknown for some reason. It is said it should have 100% success and at minimum 10 seconds of effect. It it is true and works for people in whole range its actually a nice softening that SG used to do prereneval.
----------------------------------------

Crimson rock indeed stuns party members and guildies. Its not very different from dazzler than. And Quag hurt all people too. Its just a matter of how one use this skill. Still with so many skill points aviable i think stun is less deadly than it used to be. Its all about Sienna Execrate + Crimson rock combo damage as for me. For this i will most likely drop Radius one point to max SE
GvS

Post by GvS »

b)have 0 aftercast delay
c)enables to ommit skill reuse time
Sounds awesome! That's exacly what wizards needed.

My Genetic stat build:
http://calcxre.wushuang.ws/?cbjcAaYbOab ... uaaaaHaaaa

I'm still not sure about dex and luk, I have to see cast times myself.
Maczer

Post by Maczer »

Do genetic have any skill based on luck except brewing, that i believe you are not up to?
According to this awesome calculation you could drop luck to 51 and get more str. That would provide you with one more point in atk and one more dex. If genetics does use luck in any skill, than never mind this thou.

What about hidden enchant? str/int? I guess it could be considered as part of stat build
GvS

Post by GvS »

Acid Bomb now uses both atk and matk so I'm using that third scale. I'm using sl. fire armor for WoE so I'm not gonna risk enchanting it until I get lucky again with 1k prize medals from lucky box. I would be happy with both str and int actually, maybe int a little bit more.