Rate my build!

Contact your Multiworld friends around the world.

Moderator: 1WingedAngel

Maczer

Re: Rate my build!

Post by Maczer »

Hahaha, i somehow expected this rection. I simply think ill profit more from sp recovery than fb lv ill never use =]
And it give little boost to sp recovery items as far as i'm concerned =] I could consider maxing cb for having single target spell but i can hardly imagine it would be useful at all
Dalej sie uciec chyba nie dalo. Ale to i tak nie pomoglo =]
GvS

Post by GvS »

I think Maczer is right. From WoE perspective SP recovery will be more useful when standing and precasting than any bolt.

My future genetic skill build:
http://web.hc.keio.ac.jp/~fk061999/hime ... XadqBdDIn1

You can read skill detailed descriptions here:
http://forums.irowiki.org/showpost.php? ... count=1072

I'm not sure about stats yet, but I want to max int and atk. I'm also not sure if I should go 1 vit with stun immunity gears or 100 vit.
A necromancer is just a really late healer.
Crow

Post by Crow »

I don't know much about genetic skills (other than the fact that Howling of Mandragora is very strong), but I think that since bomb is no longer as powerful as it used to be there is little point in going with 1 vit build. I think that in order to limit the number of skills that can 1-shot you people will aim to have as much hp as possible. Even 20 vit is 20% more hp. So unless all stats are needed to max damage I think you should aim to get as much vit as possible.

Sp recovery is now a viable skill? Wow @@
Satsuki

Post by Satsuki »

Crow wrote:Sp recovery is now a viable skill? Wow @@
Always have been
Avatar stworzony przez tego uzdolnionego Pana.
Maczer

Post by Maczer »

So.. i take it that mammonite skill got useless despite its no casting time and no aftercast delay?
Till 3rd job you can hardly change anything indeed. I just wonder what does cultivate plant give you ? :D Well.. i guess more than aid condensed red potion x_x Even thou its 'range' is somehow high if it can heal guildies and even allies O_o

Cart boost If it doesn't stack with increase agi and boosts only cart skills i am not sure if its worthy skill. It gives as much power as sword mastery
This sling item sounds like nice CC at first but than again wouldn't you need to spam more powerful skills in the first place? Dunno if it will work well enough but if its 1-2 skill points i guess its worth giving a try
Mixed cooking - SAAaaayyyy WHAAAT? D: +20 stat foods? hax! I just wonder what your success rate will be thou..
Demonic fire and Fire expansion skills sounds nice but i guess Crazy Vines is much better
I'm quite curious of Wall of thorns but i guess lv 3 is fair enough
GvS

Post by GvS »

I wanted to use banana bombs to force sit pushing opponents. Crazy Weed got 5 sec reuse delay and Mandragora Howling lasts 25 seconds so I have time to cast other spells.
I'm not impressed with Thorn skills on WoE. There is a lot of fire element spells flying around and everyone can carry fire converter and just poke it with knife.
I'm not sure about cart skills. They are nice for leveling and from my stalker experience I know that people stop noticing you when you make full support build. If I would drop them I could take spore explosion, which seems nice for large fights and demonic fire, decent precast skill.
Acid Demo is nerfed, but that means you just no longer spam it with high ASPD to kill even low vit chars. I think many players are considering 100 vit for stun immunity and it should hurt them. I really wanted to take slim potion pitcher before WoE, but I've heard it sux now so I no longer want it.
Mammonite is weak and needs aspd to spam, so I can't even consider it.

We have nice guild and good sac pallies so I would like to maximize damage. To do that I need a lot of int, atk and matk, so taking vit for stun immunity is no. Maybe 10-20 vit for hp will be ok if I notice that I deal a lot of damage but die a lot.

New pure WoE build:
http://web.hc.keio.ac.jp/~fk061999/hime ... kqDqBdEIn1

btw - I founnd alternative to wushuang calc: http://ro.chanywa.com/
Maczer

Post by Maczer »

Here we go again x_x

According to WP forums reset npc will stay till 9th so if you have any thoughts please share with them before that day =]

STR 1+1
AGI 1+5
VIT 71+4
INT 120+10
DEX 101+6
LUK 83+1

Generally dropped some dex to improve vit and luck. I want to maximize double tap comet damage

Skills
http://web.hc.keio.ac.jp/~fk061999/hime ... 1OhsgBsUcY

Mage
Dropped stone curse to 1 - people complain that it wears of before character even before the effect 'hardens'
I put those points in sp recovery, lol

Wizard
There don't seem to be any game braking skills here anymore so i keep prereqs and things ill mention later

Warlock
No more Chain lighting. Aria got one as far as i know and i also have heard people complaining on animation delays. Will have to WI single targets or sth.
No more Jack frost - Its damage is somewhat the same as Crimson Rock i maxed but only for freezing monsters. It gives me an impression of hardly reliable skill. It may work different on WoE thou...
Freezing spell lv5 is a must have for memorizing two comets
I added lv4 Sienna Execrate for some more CC and potential bonus CR damage
i still pity not getting neither Earth strain nor Marsh of abbys and not maxing Recognized spell (that works with release skill while amp does not)
Noire

Post by Noire »

No more Jack frost - Its damage is somewhat the same as Crimson Rock i maxed but only for freezing monsters. It gives me an impression of hardly reliable skill. It may work different on WoE thou...
Jack Frost is a MUST. It's awesome for huge-ass-omgwtf mob control, best skill ever + it's totally awesome in WoE
Conquered, we conquer.
Crow

Post by Crow »

Sorry if I suck with Warlock skills, but aren't you referring to Frost Misty (which he has maxed)? Isn't Jack Frost just another damage spell ?
GvS

Post by GvS »

Jack frost deals dmg to mobs with "freezing" status, that's why it's great combo with Frosty Misty. I don't know what gives you resistance/immunity to "freezing" and that's very important if you plan to use it on WoE. On PvE it's great skill because of it's short cast time - 2500ms (500Fixed + 2000 Variable), so it's half of CR.
You got two great fire skills and no other element and now everyone use fire armor for WoE so I'm afraid it could be problem. Isn't Earth Strain great for WoE now?
I haven't really researched Warlocks, just my thoughts after reading warlock compilation on iW.