Rate my build!

Contact your Multiworld friends around the world.

Moderator: 1WingedAngel

GvS

Rate my build!

Post by GvS »

I'm creating this topic to discuss our builds.

Here is my stalker, for recall and full strip:

http://calcx.wushuang.ws/pvp.html?caCbL ... aaaaaHaaav

http://web.hc.keio.ac.jp/~fk061999/hime ... nbn1cFkfJy

I'll go 90 dex first, then vit. It doesn't include foods. I want to have stun immunity without food.

From skills I'll take Preserve first (36 job) so I could level with TU or whatever. Then I'll take stealth lvl 1 (38 job) and Full Divestment lvl 5 (63 job).

I'm still not sure about accessories. I'm used to alligator rosaries, but I've heard 2x glorious ring might be better now.
A necromancer is just a really late healer.
Crow

Re: Rate my build!

Post by Crow »

While I don't know much about stalkers, but the build seems good. Glad you decided to build a pro char. As far as skills go - there isn't really much choice if you want to go intimidate / full divestment + stealth 5 as a recaller. So the choice boils down to final 3 points and Counter Instinct seems the best place to put them. Unless Stalk affects walking speed when in stealth?

Stat wise - I wonder if you won't run out of sp too fast while stealthing... I guess it would be possible to drop dex to 98 and stat enchant the glorious suit with +vit to get few more points in int, but I have no idea if it is worth it. Also - I don't remember why is 97 vit not 100 vit stun immunity?

Rosaries vs Glorious rings - people find them more or less equal. I guess that with such a high vit rosaries might be correct choice, to better live through bombs. On the other hand, rings will greatly outperform rosaries in renewal.

-------------
Unfortunately I have decided to build a noob dex clown.
http://calcx.wushuang.ws/pvp.html?caEbL ... aaaaaHaGaQ

As you see going dex route causes my vit to be quite low and my int to be sub-optimal (woe stringers should have at least 100). My rationale is that I expect renewal (and full stat reset) to come before I finish this char anyway and that somehow we have to level our chars and get equips from BGs. If not I intend to buy a stat reallocation service, which would allow me to get this more support build: http://calcx.wushuang.ws/pvp.html?caEbL ... aaaaaHaaav .

http://web.hc.keio.ac.jp/~fk061999/hime ... GO2bakaobx
GvS

Post by GvS »

Ahh, I forgot we are on iRO, not eA, thanks for reminding me! I've searched a bit on iRO wiki forums and it seems formula is different: http://forums.irowiki.org/showthread.php?t=35481
With my 10 luck I will need 98 vit to be stun immune!

I've played stalker only once before, so I'm not sure if sp is such problem. With +10 int food it should last for 90 seconds and I can use items while on stalk, so I could either use seed when no one see me in big emp rooms or in precast crowd in small emp rooms. I've seen some movies with successful calls in precasting group. It seems it's hard to notice and target stalker, especially if some other guild is attacking.

Stealth is not affected by stalk, but I still need stalk for walking through precast, especially without ME. Some people say the don't even notice speed difference, others say that for guild leader every speed difference matters. Counter Instinct helps me with WoE SE guardian tanking and some MR pallies. It's also nice for PvE and since we don't have good tank I might do the job on higher levels. For now I'm going to take CI and rethink it after renewal. It's not like we'll hit 70 jobs soon anyway.

---------------------------------------

That clown build is very versatile, exactly what our guild needs now. Your AV will be our main DPS on high mdef MvPs and high dex strings will help our wizards when they reborn and before they get decent endgame gears. With int/vit foods you'll be fine on WoE for sure. Instant cast tarot is great and lexed AV could do some decent damage on noobs or anyone after my full strip.
I'm glad you include hard MvP gear in build, I hope we'll be able to do them sooner or later.
A necromancer is just a really late healer.
Kirk

Post by Kirk »

cmon +10 int food is a joke, +8 is ok imo, more real XD, I would get less dex and more int
Sanakoev

Post by Sanakoev »

ppl use smiling mask on recall stalkers, +5% movement speed. dunno what robo eye is
Memory lane - Sanakoev 2015
Crow

Post by Crow »

+10 food is actually more possible then +8 on iRo, as +10 food are kafra shop items...
Kirk

Post by Kirk »

lol I see, I forgot this was iRO and not eAthena hahaha
aight!!
Crow

Post by Crow »

I am still not satisfied with my build, so I change some stuff around. I thought about dropping some dex, but if I am to 1-shot Katharine in labs I need to keep my dex at 98. Right now I have three contending builds and don't have to make a choice until 95. One is 85 int / 80 vit, second is 95 int / 70 vit and one is 90 int / 77 vit. The last one makes it possible to have 90 int / 80 vit which would be optimal, but also would require either something as extreme as +3 vit valk or dedicating accessory slot for necklace with spore card. Also with the last build I don't hit the last int bonus until job 69... So all in all I am wondering what is better - 85/80 or 95/70. The difference in HP is not too big, but the vit build has 0.8 sec stun (as opposed to 1.2 on the int build), while the int build offers 2% more aftercast delay... Any suggestions?
Sanakoev

Post by Sanakoev »

is that for woe SE?

edit: nvm i just looked at ur build and i barely know any of the gears, never seen anything like this :o
Last edited by Sanakoev on Fri May 28, 2010 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Memory lane - Sanakoev 2015
Kirk

Post by Kirk »

if it is for woe SE, aim for more vit, coz more vit = less stun = more fun