Rate my build!

Contact your Multiworld friends around the world.

Moderator: 1WingedAngel

Crow

Re: Rate my build!

Post by Crow »

Very nice you already have that settled. Could you share your stat build with us as well?

@Angelus vs agi down 2 - I think with new damage formula angelus is slightly better than it was before, meaning its quite good for pve. I think you should keep lvl3.

@KE - you should do some more research in that regard. Doddler wiki is very outdated and the post on irowiki forums might not be updated with latest research as well. Renewal Wiki claims that Praefatio is not affected by KE level in any way ( http://irowiki.org/rewiki/Praefation ). This could potentially save you a lot of points for better stuff.

@Sanc - note, that Emperium can not be healed by sanc anymore.

@Imposito Manus - I was thinking of making a FS build without AV, SR and as a matter of fact any damage skills other than DS. But maybe I will get SR and skill reset later on...

@Canto Candidus - I thought that the range of lvl 3 is overplay, but duration also depends on skill level, so lvl 3 is proper choice.

@Lauda skills - those suck, but remember, that status resistances from stats work only in pvp/woe. In pvm this aoe cure status might be useful, but with such a low success chance most likely you are better of single target stat recovering people...

@Clearance - What? How can you not love your best new skill. It dispells EDP, dispells RK runes, dispells sacrifice and renders buff-dependent classes useless. And now with 100% success chance. When they fix it you should max this.

@Silentium - It seems that skill level affects only range so lvl 1 might not be that bad. Remember that 100 stat status immunities work only on people with same level, so once you hit lvl 150 it may occasionally still be useful. Maybe not against Valk, but against their allies - why not.

@Judex - 400% MATK doesn't sound too impressive when compared to warlock skills (1000 - 12000%). 400% is 4/5 of the damage of single, non amped SG hit (500% MAT each hit). Are you sure this skill is any good at all? Being able to kill stuff at times is surely handy, but the damage seems very unimpressive...

@Sacrament - Clearly OP

For reference I would recommend checking renewal irowiki not Doddler's Ro Future wiki. http://irowiki.org/rewiki/Arch_Bishop . Note that this will get merged to main iro wiki next week, so the link above will become invalid.
Satsuki

Post by Satsuki »

about Praefatio: Looks like my english sucks and i couldnt introduce u well how this skill works. I actually DID research and thats why i want to have it on lvl 5 not 10. Praefatio takes max HP blocked (30%) FROM highest Kyrie lvl LEARNED. If u will take lower kyrie lvl then praefatio will block lower number of your max HP. As i told before ;/ U linked me two articles from one site. And both got different informations... My research coming from kro discuss on irowiki forums.

Here is qoute from ur site:
Casts Kyrie Eleison on nearby party members. Blocks up to 7~16 hits for up to 120 seconds. Percentage of Max HP blocked is based on the maximum level of Kyrie Eleison learned.
About Clearance: This spell dispells all buffs and debuffs from ur party and enemies. That means i can dispell enemies freeze, stun etc. This skill is troublesome. I dont know what to think about it right now.
Avatar stworzony przez tego uzdolnionego Pana.
Maczer

Post by Maczer »

With the clearance spell mass buffs may be a good choice for Woe imo. And could save you mana ;]
Dalej sie uciec chyba nie dalo. Ale to i tak nie pomoglo =]
Crow

Post by Crow »

Admittedly I have not done a lot of research on AB skills and I only linked the information that it is not affected by KE because I thought you might have missed the fact that someone reports different behavior. As for Clearance it is OP either way. If it is single target (note, that the irowiki forums post you linked also claims its single target) it is a buffed dispell useful in any situation. If it is aoe it is clearly op - walk into enemy group, cast, profit.
Crow

Post by Crow »

Chime! I think I will go with leveling build in the beginning of renewal. I will take lvl5 Mental Sensing, Lvl3 Acoustic Rhythm and lvl1 Sheltering Bliss. I have a couple more free points so if you (or anyone else) thinks we need other skills than let me know. Options include maxing AR, Battle Theme and Harmonic Lick. I can also get power cord (dunno if it works on catalysts for 3rd class skills) but that means not taking apples.

Out of chorus skills I think I will get Dance with Warg, Sinking Melody and maybe few points in Lerad's Dew. I think it would be nice if you get other, most noticeably Warcry from Beyond.
Crow

Post by Crow »

Chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii..................

Image Image Image Image Image

Have you decided what ensemble skills do you want to take at the beginning of renewal? I am thinking about the following build, but I want to know which ensembles you will have (and what levels) so I can adjust accordingly.

http://web.hc.keio.ac.jp/~fk061999/hime ... dAasqAakwY
Chimeria

Post by Chimeria »

http://web.hc.keio.ac.jp/~fk061999/hime ... eAasqAakwY atm
I would love to have AV and MS, but it's impossible since I'd have to drop GK... D: So, how do you think? Maybe drop AV for MS and be a leecher/unknown quality killer with SR?
Crow

Post by Crow »

After consulting with Chi I decided to modify the build a bit. I dropped useless pve ensemble and went back to having CP. All in all I will likely be woeing in my leveling build for quite some time. I still have two 'floating' points which I used to max AR, but that is mostly because I don't have a batter idea what to do with them.

http://web.hc.keio.ac.jp/~fk061999/hime ... dAasqAakwY

@Chi: You still have one free point on 2nd job. You can put it either in Shieltering Bliss which we can use as a wipe recovery tool in our ET runs (and to annoy people) or in AR, so that when we combine it we get lvl3.
Maczer

Post by Maczer »

Still long way to go for me but still i may start some discussion on Warlocks for Aria =]

My stat build will look more or less like this (no gears included yet)

STR 6+1
AGI 1+5
VIT 56+4
INT 120+10
DEX 120+6
LUK 50+1

Im trying to gather some information on vit for a warlock. Pre-reneval there was theory that on valkyrie RO a wizard should have 1 vit because of bomb spammers. I believe it may not be true anymore so the questions are:

Is luk priority over vit? And with the new casting times wouldn't it be worth to move points from dex to luk? Awesome reference on maximizing matk found by Crow

Thoughts on Skills
http://web.hc.keio.ac.jp/~fk061999/hime ... aOhsgBjhcY

Mage:
- No FB again but will get some weak fire spells as warlock this time (prereqs)
- Points from CB moved to max SW and..
- 5 points in increased sp recovery because cant see anything more worth last points
- SC I'v heard it got nerfed in some way. Don't know how but again, nothing more worth those points

Hwiz:
-Need skill reset badly =]
-No more waterball :< I pity that but need points for fire tree prerequisites
-Still no earth spells ...
-Keeping Gf. It got nice dmg upgrade and works with White imprison making a neat combo in 1vs1
-I did put 10 points in JT but i plan on getting chain lighting so maby 5 would be enought for push back?
-Still i have 3 points left i could put in ice wall or get ice wall lv 6 and max hd
-Or get IW 6 JT 5 and get MS 9 but it sounds like a waste to get all wiz aoe

Warlock
-Frost misty and Jack frost sounds like a must have
-Chain lighting sounds like a massive damage to single and multiple targets. At least if fire armors will win over wind ones
-Reading spell book + freezing spell + Comet sounds like a win. dunno if freezing spell lv 2 will be enough for storing 2 comets thou
-Radius = around 20% faster cast time for warlock spells and adds further range...
-White imprison. I'm very curious of this skill. The effect is awesome but success rate for lv150 player with 100vit and 100agi is ~32% according to irowiki forums. You can do some awesome tricks when casting on yourself but its not 100% sure it would work too :/
-Recognised spell - max damage for half a minute? Wow... If i could i would expand the time for one minute but i ran out of skill points already
-Stasis. 15 seconds of rendering most classes useless... Both friendly and foe :D But Main reason to get it is that it breaks urgent call
-This build is dps oriented. Earth skill tree has some nice CC i would surely miss

Whats your thoughts? What skills will you get Aria?
Dalej sie uciec chyba nie dalo. Ale to i tak nie pomoglo =]
Satsuki

Post by Satsuki »

OMG, get even FB 5 instead of sp recovery. Please, this is shit. Are u crazy? -.- Or max cold bolt or anything whats not "sp recovery". Dont be KDR player ==.

And another: DEX is not so awesome right now and as i read there is not huge difference betwen 40 and 100 dex.
also: most of ABs will have gloria now (+30 LUK) so will be better to have 70 LUK to keep SC immune with gloria.

I wont comment rest cos i have no idea about it.
Avatar stworzony przez tego uzdolnionego Pana.