iRo Valkyrie discussion

Contact your Multiworld friends around the world.

Moderator: 1WingedAngel

Crow

Re: iRo Valkyrie discussion

Post by Crow »

For those of you that are only semi-active or taking a break - there is currently a monster hunting event on Valk, which includes dragons. The exp rewards are very good this time (as opposed to previous dragon event:D) and a lot of people seek party members to do it. In a good party you can easily kill 200 dragons in 6 minutes, making it over 10 mil/h, when gaining both base and job, without any BM. Also, according to Sat, Dragon Hat is now trade able so you can borrow it from guildies.

So if you are seeking an opportunity to level your char a bit, without spending over 9000 hours on it, now is the time. The event will last until maintenance on 17.III.

http://irowiki.org/wiki/March_2011_Mons ... ting_Event
Crow

Re: iRo Valkyrie discussion

Post by Crow »

I don't know what happened with warper password. I tried to reset it two days ago and again today, but when I enter new password I get a message ' There was a problem communicating with the server. Please try again later or contact customer support for help. '. So probably now it is reset to some random password but I can't set a new one ;/.