iRo Valkyrie discussion

Contact your Multiworld friends around the world.

Moderator: 1WingedAngel

Satsuki

Re: iRo Valkyrie discussion

Post by Satsuki »

its not "Want or do not want" Dunno about u but i always been 49% weight in ET and still had to use my BS as movable storage.
Avatar stworzony przez tego uzdolnionego Pana.
Aria

Post by Aria »

actually i want go too, even when I'm quitting ro :D
Noire

Post by Noire »

I'd like to go there too
Conquered, we conquer.
Crow

Post by Crow »

Ok, I hope I managed to catch up with you in time. I also did the solo part of the quest and would love to join for the party part. I assume you are waiting at step 36, right ?
Crow

Post by Crow »

Ok, we managed to finish the quest for some of us, but there are still people who will be finishing it today. Raflik and Chi are at step 36. I think Aria reached this step as well. GvS shadow chaser is somewhere near the final boss fight. If anyone wants to do it today, please catch up to step 36 and contact Chi/Raflik/Aria/GvS to agree on time we finish it.
Crow

Post by Crow »

Today they have added 3x spawn rate for Juperios and Abyss. Jup will now be MAD party exp. If enough people were on the map you didn't need to move a lot to get decent mobs (which allows mobbing even though there are ranged mobs there) and with 3x spawn you won't really have to run far away from party to get a decent sized mob. I won't be able to play today, but I am looking forward to a guild party on Thu.

PS. There are two changes on kRo that are worth bearing in mind. There is an item added that will allow removing cards from items (as far as I understand you get to keep both the card and the item. Item comes in two types - one makes it possible to destroy or decrease the upgrade level of the item, the other prevents it). The other new feature is weapon enchants, which work only on specific types of weapons (mostly lvl 4 weapons) and are quite powerful (+20% ranged damage, +500 hp, etc). As those will sooner or later come to iRo it is worth to keep and maybe even buy if they are underpriced valuable carded items or cards in poor gears. It is also worth keeping excess lvl4 weapons. Note that those changes make take like a year to reach iRo though.
GvS

Post by GvS »

[quote=Heim]There is a change coming for the 0-10 upgrading. I am waiting on some assets before we can implement. It should drastically change the upgrading on all servers, I would expect more gears to get into the +1x range with it.[/quote]

On important change on kRO that I'm waiting for is exp rebalancing. Higher level monsters will give around 30% more exp.
A necromancer is just a really late healer.
1WingedAngel

Post by 1WingedAngel »

Hi.

I've been on the past few days, and think I'll be playing more often from now on.. sorry about the absence, things kept coming up. But yeah, lvling is super easy now, I got several lvls on my sader yesterday, and lvling on my sage is much faster too.

Anything I need to know now that I've come back? Also, lvling ideas would be quite helpful, right now I'm GC sader mobbing OD2, but it's starting to get really slow, and GH has gotten much harder after renewall, so that won't work. And my sage is in CT, but there's a million bots and I die fast and heal slowly.

Also do you guys even need sage/scholor or sader/pally anymore?

Also, is there a time most of you guys are on, or a spot you all hang out I can randomly visit to see if anyone is on? Or even hanging out somewhere out of game or something?
Name: Michael
EU WoW: Kartekk (Outlands)
US WoW: Kartekk (Tichondrius)
Crow

Post by Crow »

When we are idling in game we usually do it outside of east Pront inn. Unfortunately from my side I don't have any knowledge about leveling pre-third classes with renewal mechanics. I guess as soon as you are in range Kobolds (on old hill wind map) offer decent exp. Also Magmarings in front of Thors are easy exp, but that is once you hit 95.

We still don't have an active scholar. Velius who you might or might not remember is playing Pally atm.

For WoE purposes we have joined Inception guild ( http://inceptionguild.userboard.net/ ) and we met quite a few friendly people there, so you might want to take a look as well.
Maczer

Post by Maczer »

Mother mercy!
http://irowiki.org/wiki/Main_Page wrote:The Death Penalty has been modified on all servers (0% on Ymir and Yggdrasil, 1% on Valkyrie) (2010/12/02) ~ (2010/12/09)
Dalej sie uciec chyba nie dalo. Ale to i tak nie pomoglo =]