iRo Valkyrie discussion

Contact your Multiworld friends around the world.

Moderator: 1WingedAngel

Maczer

Re: New Endless Tower Topic

Post by Maczer »

Hey there :D
Valkyrie is very crowded right now as they moved to reneval quite recently. We have a couple of polish people you may know or may not :d We merged with pro woe guild but people complain there are not many challenging rivals as we are allied with strongest guild on the server, haha. We also do Endless tower instance on weekly basis. It provides us with nice zenny usually.
With reneval changes you can even solo your 99 trans very fast so go ahead!

oh wait.. thats not the best topic for that, can someone move it? D:
Dalej sie uciec chyba nie dalo. Ale to i tak nie pomoglo =]
Crow

Re: iRo Valkyrie discussion

Post by Crow »

Hi Skeat. Yes, we are playing on Valk quite actively. You can find the list of active people (as well as IGNs) in the first post of this thread. As Maczer said we joined a strong guild and we are in the dominating alliance of the server.

PS. GvS, could you add your biochemist name here? I don't remember it.
GvS

Post by GvS »

My biochems name is Cagliostro.

Skeat, leveling 1-99 trans is really easy now with renewal. Too bad you didn't start last week because there was free resest and any class could use leveling build even as reborn, but it should still be OK depending on which class you will choose.
A necromancer is just a really late healer.
Crow

Post by Crow »

There are also now full resets available in game. They require items obtained with kafra points, but people sell them for zeny in game.
Crow

Post by Crow »

Attention !

The GMs tried to do the forced stat reset tonight on backup data and everything crashed horribly. They decided to resign from that idea so unlike what I wrote before There will be no forced stat reset tomorrow.. However the NPC will offer one stat and one skill reset for free for everyone after tomorrows maint.
GvS

Post by GvS »

That's great news. I can stay on leveling build on my alts and just reset them later for free.
GvS

Post by GvS »

Anyone interested in doing Kiel Hyre Quest together? It's one of the quests that still gives good exp (1,7m), OCA as reward and spawns in Kiel dun are increased this week.

http://irowiki.org/wiki/Kiel_Hyre_Quest
Satsuki

Post by Satsuki »

I'd like. But on share plx?
Avatar stworzony przez tego uzdolnionego Pana.
Crow

Post by Crow »

All 3 servers: Einbroch Dungeon and Khiel Hyre Robot Factory have triple spawns this week! Good chance to get to 120!
Maczer

Post by Maczer »

Oh. i See i tried to encourage wrong people to do that =] I soloed access to lv1 already but never got party to finish it.
I think Toy factory is somehow less attractive place to go than it used to be but if you go only for quest it should be all right i guess. Its too hight for me right now but i want to get rid of *mass* of quest items i have so count me in.

I can provide 5 sets of cao cao and cheese (the one you never wanted to pick up in ET =] ) Rest items ,maby except raw fish, is easily obtained from shops
Last edited by Maczer on Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dalej sie uciec chyba nie dalo. Ale to i tak nie pomoglo =]