iRo Valkyrie discussion

Contact your Multiworld friends around the world.

Moderator: 1WingedAngel

Crow

iRo Valkyrie discussion

Post by Crow »

At the moment Multiworld guild members have merged into Inception guild. They are a couple of friendly people and will gladly welcome and help any newcommers (though most people who don't participate on given woe, especially woe2, are usually temporary kicked from guild to free spots). Most of us usually attend both Woe1 and Woe2 and we do Endless Tower runs on regular basis. Inception guild creates leveling / moneymaking parties fairly often, though most of them are from US, so their times might be slightly problematic. Feel free to contact any of us for guild invite and/or additional information. We also have some 8x-9x alts (priests, linkers, peco riders) should you wish to play a bit with us, without leveling your chara.

Playing atm:
GvS (Kjeld - Shadow Chaser)
Satsuki (Anelai - Arch Bishop)
Crow (Crescendow - Maestro )
Maczer (Maczer - High Wiz)
Noire (Azazella - Sinx)
Aria (Aria-chan - Warlock)
1WingedAngel - (1WingedAngel - sage)
Chimeria (Chimeris - Wanderer)
Raflik (Koles GIT - Mechanic)
Vertis (Vertis - Swordman)
Burner (RidiBaka - High Priest)

Information about server can by found in this post by GvS: http://forum.multiworld.pl/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=79
The Inception Guild forums can be found here: http://inceptionguild.userboard.net/
Crow

Re: iRo Valkyrie discussion

Post by Crow »

Apparently our yesterdays venture to Juperios was not to a total waste, as we will need the experience we gained - a temporary repeatable exp event to kill Ventaus is up !!

http://irowiki.org/wiki/Monster_Activit ... 0/04/29%29
Maczer

Post by Maczer »

Weird thing the exp column was left blank for valk O_o
Other thing is that the base exp gain in premium server for turn in Venatu hunt quest is 265,100. Base exp for goat on premium is 387,734 ... so even providing the proportion between exp gain on premium and valk for that quest is same as on fixed quests it means we gain at best 5% per 150 turn in [actually its just based on my recent Aria goatkilling expedition as i can still take that quest].
I believe it sucks.
Dalej sie uciec chyba nie dalo. Ale to i tak nie pomoglo =]
GvS

Post by GvS »

We can't handle jupeiros yet anyway. But I hope Aria will reach 7x soon and we could try lower levels of endless tower.
A necromancer is just a really late healer.
Crow

Post by Crow »

There is an incoming quest to kill in Abyss Lake. Make sure to get your dragon hunting gear soon, while it is still cheap.
Noire

Post by Noire »

Conquered, we conquer.
Crow

Post by Crow »

Fail, the Ferrus quests are for levels under 90. The Acidus, especially Gold, gives insane exp - almost 4 times more exp per kill then on Loli Ruri (while Acidus has only twice the exp of Loli). The kill 200 Gold Acidus quest would give 5% per turnin on 98 non trans. I wonder if we would handle it though. We were in AL1 this week, in 4 people party (priest, sin, wiz, bard) but it was very dangerous. I wounder if we could try doing this quest instead of Endless Tower. If we PUG one HP with us, it could be quite doable (albeit slow, those fuckers are hard to kill, and gold acidus has 25% on all elements). However getting 33% exp per turnin on level 91 is quite appealing . . .
Crow

Post by Crow »

Yesterday I went to investigate the Gold Acidus quest. The map is full of people (at least 5 parties at the same time, not counting duos walking around) and there are also people looking for party at the entrance. The experience from turnin is insane - I got 35% on lvl 91 for turning in the kill 200 Gold Acidus quest.

While due to large amount of people the risk of getting mobbed is low I don't think we can handle this on our own. The main problem is lack of reliable killer. Down there it is quite easy to PUG a puller and a HP is not that hard to come by as well (things get ugly without Assumptio). The main problem unfortunately is PUGing a killer. So far the best I have found were (in order of awesomeness) FAS sniper, Asura Champion and SD Sinx. Unfortunately all three of them require a professor to do their job. It was also possible to kill them with spiral LK, though it was remarkably slower. Finally it was possible to gank them one by one with well equipped rogue, sin and a BS with AAR.

I guess what we could try is either walking there with a group of our people and try to PUG a HP, Prof and a killer (and maybe a good mobber too) or one of us walks there, joins a party and takes it over once the leader leaves.

I also recommend non-wizard members to walk there on their own and try to find a party. While not as easy as on goats, some low level non-trans were invited all the time. Now it is a bit harder for wizzies, as Gold Acidus has 25% to all elements. However with good social skills I think wizzies should be able to find group as well - there were some in groups I have tested yesterday. They mostly casted quag, killed stuff other then Gold Acidus and SG1 when things went ugly.
Crow

Post by Crow »

Heimdallr wrote: This coming Thursday the following will take place on all servers.

DB/BB won't work on Dungeons

Spawn will be shortened respawn (shorter than current Ymir) and more Goldies thrown in.

Gold/Blue and Red/Green NPCs will be split so you can have more of the quests active at once.

Later in the month we may try a little "experiment" with the MVP but that remains to be seen.
Good!
Crow

Post by Crow »

One of the HPriestess we got to know during the Abyss Lake event promised to tank for us in Nameless Island once the event is over. NI is currently one of the best places to level but I don't think we would manage on our own, without Assumptio. To access NI a chain of quests needs to be completed so if you can't look at Gold Acidus anymore please make sure to do those parts of it that you can and gather items for others so we can do them together.

One of the quests requires walking through Thor's Volcano. While it is likely possible with Fly Wings alone, Thor's Volcano is regarded by many as a best place to level atm and expect to be hanging around there quite often. For Thor's Volcano (as well as many MVPs) armor with Pasana card is HIGHLY recommended. Please try to obtain it if possible. It will also help you during current AL event (against fireball cast by Gold Acidus and occasional MS from Hydro/Detale). Just remember to take it off when we go to Ice Dun.

During our previous expeditions to Ice Dun we have gathered Glacial Hearts for the Rachel Sancturay quest for guildies. GvS has all of them and I think I have enough for the remaining guildies, so you don't need to gather them on your own. If you do have some, however, please keep them (as well as Ice Cubicles) as Crystal Arrows (used massively in Thor's) are crafted out of it.

The information about the quest to access NI is here:
http://irowiki.org/wiki/Nameless_Island_Entrance_Quest

The prerequisites are Rachel Sanc Quest, Veins Siblings Quest and Curse of Gaeblog Quest.